Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » World Magnetic Tour Australia, New Zealand & Japan Dates » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page World Magnetic Tour Australia, New Zealand & Japan Dates
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

great fuckin' performance f trapped, but that's one lazy ass crowd there. This looks like if statues are standing there, when they start trapped barely even someone raises a hand, let alone do..something. If i was there and i heard the trapped riff, i'd freaked out and jumped on the stage naked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bGVE3pdqzo

14.11.2010 18:47 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Adelaide, Australia
Nov 15, 2010
Entertainment Centre

That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Fuel
Fade To Black
Broken, Beat & Scarred
Wherever I May Roam
Sad But True
The Unforgiven
All Nightmare Long
One
Master Of Puppets
Fight Fire With Fire
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
Am I Evil?
Hit The Lights
Seek and Destroy

15.11.2010 14:00 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADwP2zsft...player_embedded

watch out at 0:22

15.11.2010 18:56 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Adelaide, Australia
Nov 16, 2010
Entertainment Centre

That Was Just Your Life
Cyanide
Creeping Death
Harvester Of Sorrow
One
Leper Messiah
I Disappear
Sad But True
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Orion
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Battery
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
Die, Die My Darling
The Four Horsemen
Seek and Destroy

16.11.2010 14:02 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

quote:
Original von metalandi

Kirk the Kickboxer großes Grinsen

16.11.2010 19:00 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

quote:
Originally posted by Livestrong
quote:
Original von metalandi

Kirk the Kickboxer großes Grinsen

Karate Kirk IV - The Return of the " Ripper" großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Awesome video.... poor little children traurig traurig traurig
17.11.2010 10:02 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

^ Karate Kirk, haha holy shit großes Grinsen .

17.11.2010 11:47 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

Melbourne, Australia
Nov 18, 2010
Rod Laver Arena

That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
Harvester Of Sorrow
The Shortest Straw
Fade To Black
The Memory Remains
I Disappear
Sad But True
Turn The Page
Orion
One
Master Of Puppets
Damage, Inc.
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
Breadfan
Jump In the Fire
Seek and Destroy

Straw and JITF are back!

18.11.2010 13:44 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

A hell of a set dude \m/

19.11.2010 21:11 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Melbourne, Australia
Nov 20, 2010
Rod Laver Arena

That Was Just Your Life
Cyanide
Ride The Lightning
Through The Never
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
The God That Failed
My Apocalypse
Sad But True
No Leaf Clover
The Outlaw Torn
One
Master Of Puppets
Dyers Eve
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
Stone Cold Crazy
Phantom Lord
Seek and Destroy

Holy fuckin' apeshit. Epicness is pouring out of this set.

20.11.2010 12:43 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Requiem Requiem is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 03.01.2006

Melbourne, Australia
Nov 21, 2010
Rod Laver Arena

That Was Just Your Life
Fuel
Disposable Heroes
The Thing That Should Not Be
Fade To Black
Of Wolf And Man
Leper Messiah
Sad But True
The Unforgiven III
The Call Of Ktulu
One
Master Of Puppets
Fight Fire With Fire
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
Die, Die My Darling
Trapped Under Ice
Seek and Destroy

21.11.2010 14:30 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

What a fuck. Really some great setlists.
21.11.2010 16:12 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

That's it. On the next tour all i'm gonna do is go to the last 3 shows of the tour. All you need is there. This is bloody awesome. The end of the line has been reached now. Thanks metallica for a great, motherfuckin' LONG tour.

21.11.2010 16:27 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

quote:
You want stats?
Posted: 11/22/2010 1:54:00 PM
- Posted by : MetOnTour
Here are some stats.... these 5 shows in Melbourne had over 75,000 fans in attendance. For all the shows in Australia and New Zealand, over 300,000 fans saw their favorite band play. Depending on who you ask, the stats may differ, but this is what I have: The World Magnetic tour crossed 45 countries, 143 arena shows, 34 festival shows, 29 stadium shows, 4 club/theater shows, 3 tv/radio shows, 2 hall of fame shows, 3790 songs, and not a single setlist was the same.

I'm not sure if these stats are right. I count 183 shows in total since the start of the world magnetic tour, which was in glendale, october 2008. Probably jeff also counted the 2008 summer shows and DM release shows. Anyhow, even without counting the summer 08 shows, this is the tour with the most dates since the black album tour. And they did never play a setlist twice on this tour, that's crazy.

21.11.2010 17:09 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Requiem Requiem is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 03.01.2006

the fact about the setlist is really great.
except 2004,they never rotated the setlists so much than nowadays.

21.11.2010 17:29 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List

yeah true. but what makes this tour even better is, that they kept rotating it so much till the very end. in 2004 the setlists of the last few shows got pretty atark, they only rotated a very low number of songs there anymore. but this time they pulled the most wicked aces outta their sleeves even at the very end of the tour. That shows they are really having a lot of fun recently. At the end of the st.anger tour they were pretty tired already i think. I guess, that they always took a few weeks breaks between every few shows, helped them a lot this time.

21.11.2010 17:34 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

quote:
Lars had been talking to a few of the fantastic fans that travel thousands of miles to dozens of Metallica shows, the next-level dedicated if you will, and he told them that he was also them, that he had done similar for Richie Blackmore. He said he'd join them at the rail and get in there. And tonight, after the final note of the tour had been heard, after the 'final whistle' had been blown if you will, there was Lars, jumping down from the stage and getting right into that crowd (Kirk being quick to join him) diving into the melee and coming up for air with that famous dirty, filthy grimace of Ulrichian joy. It was great, a simple but immensely powerful (as well as pure) gesture. And you simply cannot fake that shit. You really can't. And I say that not just because Lars said he'd get on the rail with the fans and did, I say it because deep down, there is a real kinetic charge that they all get from the fans. It's undeniable. You most likely know what I mean, and if you don't, go to a show one day and learn!

21.11.2010 17:54 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Thank you boys for this bloody awesome tour. I was watching the Big 4 DVD today (again) and rocked out like a maniac in my living room. This intense and insane feelings coming up, which made me banging, screaming and what not, will never ever be topped by any other band.
This time I probably I went over the top, even my neighbours complained about the noise on Sunday noon großes Grinsen
But hey, I need to feel this shit, you know what I'm saying....

After all this years, all these shows and everything I still get the vibe from the boys \m/
So rock on dudes for the next fifty years!

21.11.2010 18:56 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Thank you Metallica for the most exciting tour ever!

21.11.2010 20:03 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » World Magnetic Tour Australia, New Zealand & Japan Dates

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH