Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2010.06.18 - Sonisphere Festival, Degenaupark, Jonschwil, Switzerland » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2010.06.18 - Sonisphere Festival, Degenaupark, Jonschwil, Switzerland
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Alice in Chains confirmed großes Grinsen

look at that lineup so far, i fucking orgasm when i look at this:

Metallica
Slayer
Anthrax
Megadeth
Heaven & Hell
Motörhead
Volbeat
Devildriver
Amon Amarth
Rise Against
Mastodon
Atreyu
As I Lay Dying
Bullet For My Valentine
Stone Sour
Alice In Chains

01.03.2010 18:38 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, Alice in Chains on the bill, too. Very nice Zunge raus

02.03.2010 20:47 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

HEAVEN & HELL — the band featuring BLACK SABBATH members Tony Iommi (guitar), Ronnie James Dio (vocals), Geezer Butler (bass) and Vinny Appice (drums) — has announced the cancellation of all planned appearances this summer in Europe, including its headline set at Bloodstock's (U.K.) 10th anniversary festival as well as performances at Sonisphere in Switzerland, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey.

The band has issued the following statement regading the cancellations: "We have to announce that all forthcoming HEAVEN & HELL European shows have been cancelled as sadly [vocalist] Ronnie [James Dio, who was diagnosed with stomach cancer in November 2009] isn't well enough to tour this summer. We hope that everyone understands and want to thank fans and industry colleagues for their continuing support at this time."

08.05.2010 10:43 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Shit. I hope Ronnie is able to go through this shit

09.05.2010 02:19 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Woidl are you driving to Jonschwil from Innsbruck?

24.05.2010 14:53 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

yeah, i'm joining this question großes Grinsen In Budapest/Zagreb we talked abit on how to get to jinschwil, and we were thinking of a few possibilities. I think the best would be, if you come to linz bernd, i pick you up there and then we go together to walter's flat in innsbruck. What do you think about that woidl? großes Grinsen

24.05.2010 14:59 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Sounds good to me. Hopefully Woild has a car and we can drive together from Innsbruck. Otherwise we need to organise something else

24.05.2010 15:00 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Yeah i hope so too. Another possibility would be to go by train from innsbruck to jonschwil, i think there should be a pretty good connection. You know, if my car would be a bit less fucked up i wouldn't have a problem with driving myself, but i already was 2 times at the workshop again since we came back from zagreb, so i don't wanna drive such long distances really.

24.05.2010 15:07 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Probably we can take mine, I need to check with Michaela

24.05.2010 15:19 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

That's a possibility too. But let's see what woidl says first, probably we can drive with him from innsbruck on.

24.05.2010 15:27 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

All righty then

24.05.2010 15:27 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

I don't have a car in Innsbruck, sorry for being a poor student. Augenzwinkern When do you 2 plan to arrive in ibk, Thursday evening/afternoon maybe??
It would be cool if we could take one of your cars, otherwise we can still take the train connection where we have to change the train 2, 3 or 4 times. ^^

And what about the others, how and when are you going to Jonschwil???
24.05.2010 15:53 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List

Ok, I need to check if I can get the car. I'm not 100% sure if I'll be there Thursday evening or Friday morning due to work. If we go by train, is there any way for coming back then verwirrt

As far as I know Jörg is driving with Bernd and Christoph there

24.05.2010 15:56 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

christoph is driving there with his friends.

as i have told some of you already, i still don't know yet when i'll be able to leave to jonschwil as thursday and friday my students have their final exams...i hope i can arrange to not have to take part at the exams on friday afternoon...becaus i want to see more bands than just metallica.

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
24.05.2010 16:10 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

Yeah, Jörg, Bernd and Christoph are coming a bit later, due to work i think.

For me it doesn't matter if we drive on thursday or friday...i'm cool with if we are in jonschwil friday about noon time, or maybe a bit earlier.

Hope you can work out something with the car bernd. It's really a pity that we can't use my car for all the way, i'm really sorry about that, but i'm just too afraid that something fucks up again, and then we'd stand somewhere in the middle of the mountains.

24.05.2010 16:11 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Yeah I understand. But with the train we are pretty fucked too unglücklich

24.05.2010 16:20 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Yeah, that sucks ass, Would probably take forever to get there, and if there is no full connection to get back, we're pretty much fucked.

But well, ask michaela if you can get the car...if it's not possible then we have to look and work out something else. I'm sure there'll be a way to get there.

24.05.2010 16:27 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Well she already told me on our way to Budapest, that she needs the car unglücklich
Anyway I'll check again with her

Otherwise renting a car is an option, too. I should get a better tarif at Europcar or Avis.

I've just checked the price for the train ticket to Innsbruck, which will be around € 60,00 traurig one way. That's pretty much

24.05.2010 16:31 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Yeah that's a lot, and then also we'd need more tickets to get from innsbruck to jonschwil, that'd be too expensive. traurig

24.05.2010 16:38 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Flying to Innsbruck would be cheaper for me. Vienna - Innsbruck and Innsbruck - Vienna goes for € 100,00 at the moment.

But then we still need the train tickets to Jonschwil unglücklich

24.05.2010 16:41 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2010.06.18 - Sonisphere Festival, Degenaupark, Jonschwil, Switzerland

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH