Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » Iron Maiden The Final Frontier World Tour » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Iron Maiden The Final Frontier World Tour
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Thread Starter Thread Started by Livestrong
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Stop drinking dude. This will never happen

26.04.2010 19:19 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was just kidding, what's up bernd Zunge raus

But actually the venue would be big enough, believe it or not. großes Grinsen

26.04.2010 19:29 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Yeah I know this was a joke, I was just fooling around

26.04.2010 19:41 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!! IRON MAIDEN TO PLAY CONCERT IN TRANSYLVANIA – AUGUST 15TH 2010!
Published: May 17, 2010

For the first time ever, Iron Maiden will be travelling to the historic region of Transylvania to play a concert! The show will take place at the Polus Center Mall in Cluj Napoca.
Cluj Napoca (commonly known as Cluj) is the fourth largest city in Romania and one of the most important academic, cultural, industrial and business centres in the country. Situated in the northwest, Cluj is roughly 270miles from Romania's capital city Bucharest and has good air, road and rail links with the other major Romanian cities and neighbouring Europe.

As Maiden fans all know, Transylvania holds a special place in Maiden's history; a track by that name appeared on the very first Iron Maiden album back in 1980. Thirty years on, and with Maiden about to embark on a major World Tour in support of their 15th studio album: THE FINAL FRONTIER (due for release later this Summer), it seems only right the anniversary be marked by the band (and of course Eddie!), FINALLY getting to visit this most atmospheric and infamous of locations!
Tickets go on sale May 24th at 12.00 local time (GMT+2) through www.servuscluj.ro

quite cool großes Grinsen

19.05.2010 13:19 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Kirk's Dracula guitar would fit in there pretty well großes Grinsen

19.05.2010 18:20 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Ipren Ipren is a male

images/avatars/avatar-194.jpg

Registration Date: 06.08.2009

Hi to all. I have to skip Dublin.. but i will go to Sziget Festival Budapest, Hungary and BA trip to Valencia. And those wacken, sweden and finland also..

Hopefully we can meet somewhere ..
cheers
Jarmo

22.05.2010 20:31 Ipren is offline Send an Email to Ipren Search for Posts by Ipren Add Ipren to your Buddy List

Setlist from the first gig of the new tour, note there is no run to the hills and mainly songs from the last 10 years:

01. The Wicker Man
02. Ghost of The Navigator
03. Brighter Than A Thousand Suns
04. El Dorado
05. Paschendale
06. The Reincarantion of Benjamin Breeg
07. These Colours Don’t Run
08. Blood Brothers
09. Wildest Dreams
10. No More Lies
11. Brave New World
12. Fear of The Dark
13. Iron Maiden
-------------------------
14. The Number of The Beast
15. Hallowed Be Thy Name
16. Running Free

10.06.2010 12:56 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

glad to see the best 3 songs from brave new world back on the setlist großes Grinsen

short setlist, but with some cool songs too smile

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
10.06.2010 20:59 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

Yeah, i always loved that album. Hopefully they'll keep some of these songs in the setlist for next year too, cause i can't see them this summer traurig I'm sure you'll enjoy the gig in udine!

10.06.2010 21:34 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

it looks like Maiden are now rotating songs in their setlists! geschockt But probably they were not that satisfied with the setlist from the first gig, and now decided to change it:

01.The Wicker Man
02.Ghost Of The Navigator
03.Wrathchild
04.El Dorado
05.Dance Of Death
06.The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg
07.These Colours Don't Run
08.Blood Brothers
09.Wildest Dreams
10.No More Lies
11.Brave New World
12.Fear Of The Dark
13.Iron Maiden
14.The Number of the Beast
15.Hallowed Be Thy Name
16.Running Free

12.06.2010 11:18 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Iron Maiden - El Dorado (New Single 2010)

verwirrt traurig geschockt unglücklich böse
12.06.2010 12:58 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

I suppose that means you also don't like it, jörg. großes Grinsen

12.06.2010 13:00 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

No, not really Andi
12.06.2010 13:01 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

yeah, it's quite boring. I expected a bit more, i thought they inspired themselves a bit again, after the "classic" tour from 2008/09, but it doesn't seem so. I already wasn't a big fan of the last album, but when all songs are in that style on the new one i probably won't buy it verwirrt

12.06.2010 13:04 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

After listening to it the first time, I have to agree with you guys unglücklich
I'm missing the vibe and the energy

13.06.2010 13:19 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Another new song is available:
http://ironmaiden.com/

It's just as boring as the first one to me..i really have not much hope for this album anymore now... unglücklich

I think maiden have left their zenith behind to be honest...the last album already was very weak, and this time it seems to get even worse. Brave New World and Dance of Death were brilliant, but they have no good ideas anymore now. I'd rather like them see tour with the older material, but make no more new albums.

13.07.2010 17:50 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

I like it better than the first one, but still weak Augen rollen

13.07.2010 21:08 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

After that i listened to a few songs from the rock in rio live album, and you just can't compare the quality. ghost of the navigator, blood brothers and so on (not even speaking of the old songs) are so much better songs than the 2 new ones.

13.07.2010 21:58 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

http://twitpic.com/278050

23.07.2010 12:25 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

I've fouind this site where you can listen to 30 sec. samples of all new songs:

http://www.full-metal-shop.de/p6-i509996...tier/index.html

I must say all the other songs sound better than the 2 already released. Pretty progressive stuff, from what i can tell. Will definitely have to listen to the album in its entirety when it comes out to really be able to tell how it is.

29.07.2010 15:54 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » Iron Maiden The Final Frontier World Tour

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH