Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » Iron Maiden The Final Frontier World Tour » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Iron Maiden The Final Frontier World Tour
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No, i think we could go straight back after the gig, to graz it's only about 2 1/2 hours i think...we could go from graz and back together in one car, and then from graz back to our homes by ourselves, i think that wouldn't be too tough..what do you think?

20.04.2010 07:09 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Ipren Ipren is a male

images/avatars/avatar-194.jpg

Registration Date: 06.08.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jamiz
Guys, who is gonna go to Dublin show??

I will be there ! Ticket, flight and ticket are booked !
Wacken, Sweden and Finland shows willl be next shows to me.. i have to skip UK. Me and my friend have to do last little details to our bustrip from helsinki to Pori and back to Helsinki. Now 96 people are booked seats our second organisized bus trip. First was 2008 from Helsinki to Tampere and back. We have one bus , which leaving from airport. Soon as plain from Stockholm arriwe( i´m one of them smile )
Another bus (bus2) leaving central helsinki 2hours before. Bus 2 still have 4 seats left.. we have sodas, beer, food, maiden raffle, dvdmusic and lots of fun.

That our Finns way to show people. How much we love them smile

Cheers
J

21.04.2010 19:12 Ipren is offline Send an Email to Ipren Search for Posts by Ipren Add Ipren to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Thread Starter Thread Started by Livestrong

quote:
Original von metalandi
No, i think we could go straight back after the gig, to graz it's only about 2 1/2 hours i think...we could go from graz and back together in one car, and then from graz back to our homes by ourselves, i think that wouldn't be too tough..what do you think?

I've been to Udine yesterday. So for one trip it's between 3 and 4 hours for one trip. What about you Jörg? Will you be there?

23.04.2010 09:36 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Did you go there just to check the venue and see how to get there? großes Grinsen Just kidding.

I think jörg was very positive about going there.

23.04.2010 09:50 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

No I've been there, 'cause I was looking for some stuff for our new bathroom. They have some quite nice stuff there

23.04.2010 09:57 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Sorry bro, now i'm just imagining you dressed as a master thief climbing up the walls of the Villa Manin and carrying out old bathroom furniture großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

23.04.2010 10:01 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

quote:
Original von metalandi
Sorry bro, now i'm just imagining you dressed as a master thief climbing up the walls of the Villa Manin and carrying out old bathroom furniture großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Actually I'm looking for some new bathroom furniture my friend Zunge raus großes Grinsen

23.04.2010 10:05 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Yeah i know what you mean, but in the context of where the maiden show is, that stupid shit just came to my head, you know, sometimes i have crazy thoughts großes Grinsen

23.04.2010 10:08 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Yeah, I know großes Grinsen
I've been to a big supermarket, too and guess what I've discovered at the booze section. Some lovely, tasty Faxe großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
This brought up some strange memories Zunge raus

23.04.2010 10:12 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Oh no großes Grinsen Hopefully you were aware of the beast, and did not buy any of it geschockt

23.04.2010 10:14 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

No I haven't, I'm still fully aware of the side effects smile

23.04.2010 10:15 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

I think that's not a side effect, actually i think they plan to KILL people with that stuff großes Grinsen

23.04.2010 10:17 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

I have decided not to go to Udine. As I said before, I'm a bit tight on money at the moment

24.04.2010 10:43 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Too bad bernd traurig

Well, i'll only go if there's someone that goes at least part of the same way as me.

25.04.2010 16:09 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Same here. Next problem is that it is during the week. So I need 2 days off for just one show. Wanna spent my holidays this year with my family. Hope you guyz understand.
25.04.2010 19:24 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Sorry to hear that jörg, but what can you do. So then i won't go either, i guess. Well, maybe maiden is coming next year again.

25.04.2010 19:40 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

I also hope for an tour next year. Norbinho told me that they will do an indoor tour in the states this winter, so hopefully they will continue Europe in the spring of 2011. Graz Stadthalle once again großes Grinsen
25.04.2010 21:49 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Yeah, anything in austria would be cool..they haven't been here way too long, and in 2005 i had to miss out! traurig

I also think they'll come back to europe next year, cause there are only very few dates yet, don't think that'll be all for the whole tour.

25.04.2010 21:54 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
I also hope for an tour next year. Norbinho told me that they will do an indoor tour in the states this winter, so hopefully they will continue Europe in the spring of 2011. Graz Stadthalle once again großes Grinsen

I still remember the crappy sound there, this was my first Maiden gig, but definitely none to remember Augen rollen

26.04.2010 18:40 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

I heard about that too. Intersport Arena in Linz would be much better großes Grinsen

26.04.2010 18:56 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » Iron Maiden The Final Frontier World Tour

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH