Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » World Magnetic Tour European Dates 2010 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (57): « first ... « previous 45 46 [47] 48 49 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page World Magnetic Tour European Dates 2010
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
damageinc damageinc is a male
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 13.01.2010
Herkunft: Hungary

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
Sonisphere in Athens is confirmed.

on metclub.com it says "Keep watching here as we'll have the remaining Sonisphere dates for you next week!"

pretty sure that will be sofia, bucharest and istanbul..

Too bad, I'd like to see a show in Bratislava or in Belgrade! Yeah, I'm selfish. großes Grinsen

18.02.2010 18:41 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think they maybe will add one or 2 more shows that are not sonisphere, so don't give up your hope smile

18.02.2010 18:43 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Ipren Ipren is a male

images/avatars/avatar-194.jpg

Registration Date: 06.08.2009

quote:
Originally posted by Ipren
quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
Yeah, think he won't care about tickets. He cares about flight costs, hotel and so on unglücklich

Here is little angry man yes.. smile but just a little.. we chaince our plan.
New plan is !
Sat 17th flight to Riga.. show and one night.. early sun 18th 10:20 flight from Riga to Tallin 40€, one night in Tallin 30€ and Ticket exchange cost 18€ more.. and monday morning from Tallin to Helsinki by fast boat 3hours 20€..
Me and Marko will travel by boat.. because we live east side of Finland.. and couple mates will fly from Tallin to Turku Finland 18£ , they live west part of Finland..
One special.. when we are in Tallin.. just before we gointo travel back to Finland.. i will buy some 12bottle box of Koskenkorva vodka..

Our basic group is 8 person and 4 stay at Riga.. and 4 will flght to Talllin !!
I´m one of the them !! Surprise.. beer

New plans again.. sh** I have cancel Tallin show. I cannot a take free day from work on monday. I have to be back home sunday evening.
I sold my tallin ticket allready+hotel bookings.
Shit happens smile

19.02.2010 16:46 Ipren is offline Send an Email to Ipren Search for Posts by Ipren Add Ipren to your Buddy List

Kinda off-topic, but just had a crazy dream lol I was looking on metclub.com, and there was a fuckin' HUGE announcement for the tour in fall, they were like saying that there are no actual new dates yet for the most of the gigs, but due to people asking so much after dates, they would post at least the cities where they're gonna play, there were like 10 gigs in adelaide and melbourne, then there was a date in LINZ in between and then there were like 10 more dates that i couldn't make out properly, but at the end of each date it said like "balkan state" joke

21.02.2010 11:17 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

tel aviv confirmed for may 22

01.03.2010 08:48 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

tel aviv??? verwirrt

i personally think they shouldn't play in a country were war is still an everyday appearance and were people still fight against each other!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
01.03.2010 13:19 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

quote:
Original von norbinho19
tel aviv??? verwirrt

i personally think they shouldn't play in a country were war is still an everyday appearance and were people still fight against each other!!

I second that

01.03.2010 13:24 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

That's true, but think about that there are also people that want to see them...also, they played there in 1993 and 1999 aswell. In the end it's just about the music, cause as we know the metallica guys are not that political anyway, or at least they never talk about that stuff.

01.03.2010 13:29 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

I have to agree with Bernd and Bernd. Well Andi, there are also people in Africa, who listen to Metallica. But the boyz won't play there. First those people have to solve their own problems, then they can guarantee full safety for the Band, Crew and Fans. Or do you think it's an good shows, if there is an terror alarm?? So fuckin' what.

In the end, it's not only music, Metallica is not only an heavy metal band anymore, they are an institution. They have to take care on a lot of people. So the main thing is their savety. And personally I won't attend an show in an country, where still is war.

Let's say it in the 60ty/70ty style: MAKE LOVE - NOT WAR
01.03.2010 22:04 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Yeah, i mean of course they won't play in countries like afghanistan or iraq or whatever, that's obvious, but i'm pretty sure that the band is not in real danger in israel...israel are friends with the US, i really doubt there would happen anything at aconcert, and i'm also sure that they know what they do, if there was danger they wouldn't go there..they are no childs, they do have a clue about what's going on.

01.03.2010 22:10 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

But there is still war in same places in Israel. Don't forget about that Andi
01.03.2010 22:13 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Yeah i know that, but i'm pretty sure they won't play in the middle of a battle field Zunge raus They play in a stadium in tel aviv, which is a pretty modern city that even is a holiday destination.

01.03.2010 22:19 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Think you don't really get it Andi. Calm down and relax.
01.03.2010 22:20 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

I'm relaxed dude, and i don't think i'm the one that doesn't get it here Zunge raus You are putting way too much into that...

Anyhow, i for my part am more worried that they today start a run of 8 dates in areas where a few natural desasters just recently happened and can happen again all the time, than i am worried that they play in tel aviv...

01.03.2010 22:22 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

i have no fear that metallica or someone will be in danger...what i wanted to say is that states that have serious inner problems, are in war with other states, aren't respecting human rights etc. shouldn't get benefits (like a metallica concert for example).

it was the same for me with china 2 years ago...why did a state that is obviously still a dictatorship and is consequently violating hum rights etc. getting the summer olympics??? verwirrt for me it seems the world doesn't really care what happens there...they only see their profit and economic relations with china.

sorry if i'm getting away from the topic too much, but you guys know about my job and so i had to make a comment on the tel aviv show as i think the israel-palastine problem is one of the most serious issues of our times.

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
01.03.2010 22:40 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

Alright, i see your point, and i kinda agree with it partly, and i also think that those people that ARE doing that crappy stuff don't deserve something like concerts or olympic games...but you also can't throw everyone into one bag. I'm sure there are a lot of civilized people in israel that are living normal lives, and just want to see their favourite band.

01.03.2010 22:45 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Andi, we all know that you can't through everyone into one bag. We didn't say something like that. But you also have to keep an eye on the proplems of the states, like Bernd said Israeli-Palastine problem. There are more important things then just play an concert. That's all.
02.03.2010 06:15 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

no worries, i'm not saying that everybody is bad, i'm the last person who would say that and of course i know fans everywhere over the world want to see metallica.

for example, i have a friend in colombia and she has been a fan for over 15 years and will see metallica live for the very first time in a few days...but they would have never played there for example in the early 90s when pablo escobar and his drug mafia still ruled the state.

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
02.03.2010 07:01 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

I just heard tickets fpr the show are 300 dollars
And also tickets for the venezuela show were 750 dollars

WTF is that? lol

02.03.2010 15:35 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Tel Aviv is absolutely Bullshit!!

Golden Ring: € 228,--
Silver Ring: € 171,--
Bronz Ring:€ 114,--
Seating: € 57,-- up to € 86,--

I don't think that people have that much money there.
02.03.2010 21:35 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Pages (57): « first ... « previous 45 46 [47] 48 49 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » World Magnetic Tour European Dates 2010

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH