Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » World Magnetic Tour European Dates 2010 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (57): « first ... « previous 23 24 [25] 26 27 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page World Magnetic Tour European Dates 2010
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Heavy, old school set!

17.05.2009 15:59 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von norbinho19
bernd,

how about your oberhausen banner??? did lars see it? Augenzwinkern

Unfortunately not, I've tried hard though böse

17.05.2009 18:09 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi

Me too, but lars didn't even come close to us..he didn't even look in our direction...i was screaming after him like a mad fucker but it didn't help traurig

17.05.2009 18:12 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Even the guys with the danish flag, didn't have a chance to grab a stick , although Lars looked at them a couple of times during the gig geschockt

17.05.2009 18:17 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Yeah i think he just picks people randomly. Maybe next time i should throw the banner up right onto lars with a photo of mine attached to it großes Grinsen

17.05.2009 18:19 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
gumpi gumpi is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 12.06.2005

lars was playing with the sword cool

Busy Busy!!
Posted: 5/17/2009 7:37:00 PM
- Posted by : MetOnTour
It has already been a busy day! The boys spent the afternoon at the Hard Rock Cafe here in Cologne in support of the release of Giutar Hero: Metallica here in Europe. The did some interviews, did a small meet and greet, and then did a quick autograph session. Then it was off to the venue where they had another meet and greet, and then Lars just finished playing with The Sowrd on the song Freya!! What will happen next?!?!?!?
« Back to Journal
17.05.2009 19:50 gumpi is offline Send an Email to gumpi Search for Posts by gumpi Add gumpi to your Buddy List Add gumpi to your Contact List

Pretty cool. Hopefully the what will happen next is a hint for something great in the set großes Grinsen

17.05.2009 20:02 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

And more busy!!
Posted: 5/17/2009 8:03:00 PM
For the second night in a row, James came out and played with Machine Head on Aesthetics of Hate!

17.05.2009 20:21 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
gumpi gumpi is a male

Registration Date: 12.06.2005

a friend of mine is in cologne, i'm jealous of him
17.05.2009 20:58 gumpi is offline Send an Email to gumpi Search for Posts by gumpi Add gumpi to your Buddy List Add gumpi to your Contact List

I wish I may....
Posted: 5/17/2009 9:43:00 PM
The boys just finished King Nothing for this Cologne crowd. Before that we had Life, Line, and Justice. Up now, Fade. that's right..... Fade To Black is next!!!

Update
Posted: 5/17/2009 10:26:00 PM
Since Fade, we heard BBS, Apocalypse, Sad, One, and now Judas is rumbling through the arena. Up next, Day!

Huh?! Totally random set tonight..Fade instead of one?! What's next?! geschockt

17.05.2009 21:50 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Life is ours....
Posted: 5/17/2009 10:59:00 PM
And Nothing Else Matters!!! Before that, we had Puppetz and DYERS!!! Up next, Entering The Sandman.

Why, why, why not in vienna traurig

That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
...And Justice For All
King Nothing
Fade To Black
Broken, Beat And Scarred
My Apocalypse
Sad But True
One
The Judas Kiss
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Dyers Eve
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
Overkill
Die, Die My Darling
Seek and Destroy

17.05.2009 23:06 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

This is real great geschockt

18.05.2009 07:05 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

damn, should have been in Cologne geschockt
18.05.2009 07:43 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List

Of course this wasn't the full set, forgot to post the last 3 songs. Full set is up now...the set in its entirety is great, but i hate the encore Zunge raus

18.05.2009 09:57 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Requiem Requiem is a male

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 03.01.2006

ok, here some pics from cologne

Elton at the Hard Rock Cafe

this is my only pic, everything went really fast

was pretty hard, but i won a Metallica Beach Ball

Seek

justice with no intro tape, but the setlist was very cool

18.05.2009 10:22 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Awesome setlist I must say, very different from previous ones. Up next: Mexico!

18.05.2009 18:48 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
cradle
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2006
Herkunft: heide / spain

i meet metallica at the hard rock cafe and james was very cool to me smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cradle: 19.05.2009 00:07.

18.05.2009 22:18 cradle is offline Send an Email to cradle Homepage of cradle Search for Posts by cradle Add cradle to your Buddy List

quote:
Original von metalandi
Of course this wasn't the full set, forgot to post the last 3 songs. Full set is up now...the set in its entirety is great, but i hate the encore Zunge raus

Ah ok, I was like, what the fuck, no seek this time??? großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

19.05.2009 08:21 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Oberhausen vid is up now, check out james with MH, and Raining Blood & St.Anger in tuning großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

20.05.2009 22:26 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Raining Blood dude Zunge raus großes Grinsen

20.05.2009 22:32 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Pages (57): « first ... « previous 23 24 [25] 26 27 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » World Magnetic Tour European Dates 2010

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH