Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2009.05.14 - Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2009.05.14 - Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von Highwayman
Just got my standing ticket, IIIIIJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen beer

@norbinho: let's hope that the Munich date is during the weekend, or at least during the (Easter?) Holidays, there's much space in April IMO. großes Grinsen

I just hope there will be no exam right after the Vienna date or the Munich date which still has tba, but I guess that the 14th May is OK for me.

cu Woidl

the munich gig doesn't have to be on the weekend or during easter, just not on a damn fucking thursday!!!

last year i was also driving to vienna for the show and right back during the night...i arrived at 7.00 am at home, had a quick shower and went directly into school!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
17.10.2008 18:12 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But wasn't that the very last day before the holidays, when you only get the grades and then think "leckts mi am Oarsch, cu in 2 months" (at least from the student's point of view)??? großes Grinsen großes Grinsen So are you a Klassenvorstand?? geschockt
17.10.2008 18:19 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Should I stay or should I go? großes Grinsen The answer is simple: it's all about money unglücklich .

17.10.2008 22:43 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
FlOrion FlOrion is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 15.03.2008
Herkunft: Graz

ordered my tickets right now!

see ya guys in vienna! HELL YEAH!

@Jörg: thanks for the sms with the info about the concert.

18.10.2008 13:48 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List
ChristophFe ChristophFe is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 26.09.2005
Herkunft: Fuschl am See, Salzburg Land

Hi Guys!

I ordered Tickets but I did not get a confirmation email. And also I can't see my Tickets under "Meine Daten ändern" - Meine Bestellungen at the www.oeticket.at homepage anymore. It only says " Sie haben keine ausstehenden Bestellungen"

Can someone look if you have the same? Or maybe something went wrong with my order.

Thanks

cheerz Chris

www.christophfe.at.tf
19.10.2008 13:00 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi

Seems something went wrong chris, cause i got immediately an email. Maybe you should write them an email and ask what's going on.

19.10.2008 13:51 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

quote:
Original von ChristophFe
Hi Guys!

I ordered Tickets but I did not get a confirmation email. And also I can't see my Tickets under "Meine Daten ändern" - Meine Bestellungen at the www.oeticket.at homepage anymore. It only says " Sie haben keine ausstehenden Bestellungen"

Can someone look if you have the same? Or maybe something went wrong with my order.

Thanks

cheerz Chris

Better double check, because I've got my confirmation right after my order!

19.10.2008 16:11 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

SOLD OUT!!!!!!

20.10.2008 17:55 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

have already seen that, andi großes Grinsen

so, i would say now it's time to add an extra show on friday großes Grinsen ...and i could get my home concert too großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
20.10.2008 17:58 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

yeah, that would be great, i'll be at both shows for sure großes Grinsen

20.10.2008 18:00 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

I'm also not quite sure if it worked for me: I got one confirmation e-mail from oeticket right after preordering it Friday afternoon, but I can't see the order under "meine Bestellungen" and I also can't see the 67,4 (including the 1€ for the Hinterlegung) on my online creditcard-bill!
The other 2 times I've purchased tickets via Hinterlegung (QOTSA in Graz and Austria-France), I always got a 2nd mail which said "Sehr geehrter Herr K.,
für die unten genannte Bestellung konnten wir den Zahlungseingang verbuchen, Ihre Tickets sind ab sofort in einem Ö–T-Center hinterlegt".

In my only mail it just says "Guten Tag Herr K.,
wir danken für Ihre Bestellung. Untenstehend finden Sie die detaillierten Infos zu der von Ihnen getätigten Bestellung." and "Der offene Betrag wurde von Ihrer Euro-/Mastercard abgebucht.", and I've got an "Auftragsnummer". But the second mail (which always followed a few minutes after) is missing. verwirrt

Hopefully it's only bc the it hasn't been booked at all (after 3 days).

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Highwayman: 20.10.2008 21:02.

20.10.2008 20:58 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Sold out? geschockt Great traurig .

20.10.2008 21:18 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Marmetal
Sold out? geschockt Great traurig .

yeah, that's great, martin...so i hope they will add a second show in vienna großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
20.10.2008 22:27 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

quote:
Original von metalandi

Yeah, me too großes Grinsen . It was sold out in 180 minutes Zunge raus

21.10.2008 16:05 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Livestrong
quote:
Original von metalandi

Yeah, me too großes Grinsen . It was sold out in 180 minutes Zunge raus

yeah, i heard abou that...so, i would say this is worth a second show on friday großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
21.10.2008 16:46 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

You'll see, there will be a second show for sure großes Grinsen

21.10.2008 16:56 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Livestrong
You'll see, there will be a second show for sure großes Grinsen

i hope so, then i would get my home country show too and could meet you all there großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
21.10.2008 17:05 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

Hey guys, has aybody received their tickets already? I talked to jörg today and he has already got his since yesterday, but i don't...i hope nothing wet wrong with my order verwirrt

21.10.2008 20:48 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

I have to pick them up from the ticket office

21.10.2008 20:50 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Anybody here that gets them per post? I'm really afraid now something went wrong, even if i got the confirmation email. traurig

21.10.2008 20:52 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2009.05.14 - Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH