Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2008.09.12 - Berlin, Germany » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2008.09.12 - Berlin, Germany 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hope problems are solved now. So Andi is able to bang his head in Jonschwil and Berlin too großes Grinsen
13.08.2008 20:06 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh this are good news großes Grinsen

13.08.2008 20:13 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi

Metalandi's No Money World Tour 2008 großes Grinsen

13.08.2008 20:17 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
BassInc BassInc is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 31.01.2008

Hey Party people!

Our chapter plans to have a little party on Sep. 11th for all the guys who''ll be in Berlin one day before the big show takes place!

I don't have any details by now, we're just checking where to go. Stay tuned I'll tell you as soon as I know. Would be great to meet some of you guys in Berlin and have a great Metalli-Party!!

Rock on!

16.08.2008 19:54 BassInc is offline Send an Email to BassInc Homepage of BassInc Search for Posts by BassInc Add BassInc to your Buddy List
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

Berlin . . . London . . . More Info
8/18/2008
[ back ]

A few more tidbits about the upcoming events in Berlin and London
Greetings
on a Monday evening. A few weeks back we told you about two events
coming up on September 12 in Berlin, Germany, and September 15 in
London, England to celebrate the release of a certain record. Time for
more details!

First off, how about a location? The fabulous 02 World in Berlin
and 02 in London will be the sites of our little bashes . . . and we're
really excited that in Berlin this will be the very first event at the
brand new arena. As we mentioned before, we want to hang with some of
our closest friends from the Fan Club and Mission Metallica,
so tickets will only be available to those of you registered on the
sites. More details on how to get those tickets and when they go on
sale will be posted later this week.

Because this is a celebration, tickets prices will be, shall we say,
“retro?” Only ten Euros for Berlin, five pounds in London! And the
best part is that all the proceeds from the sale of tickets will be
donated to local charities. We want everyone to have a chance to join
us, so there will be a two ticket limit per member, and you will only
be able to pick up your tickets at the box office on the day of the
show.

Check back here for dates and times for the ticket sales, and in general more information at the end of this week.
19.08.2008 09:30 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

WOW geschockt that all sounds really fantastic!!!

ticket prices only 10 euro and all the money goes for charity!! great, metallica!! großes Grinsen

but i have to work and can't be there unglücklich traurig

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
19.08.2008 09:38 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
cradle
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2006
Herkunft: heide / spain

ich verstehe das nicht ganz richtig, kann einer mir mal sagen wie das laufen soll??

man kann sein ticked nur in berlin am 12. kaufen als clubber oder MM member???
wie soll man denn die tickeds reservieren??? die wissen doch auch das viele leute von weiter weg kommen und nachher umsonst angereisst und haben keine karte!??!

oder verkauft der club nächste woche die karten?!?!

danke schonmal !

19.08.2008 10:41 cradle is offline Send an Email to cradle Homepage of cradle Search for Posts by cradle Add cradle to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Lieber Andre. Bitte hier nur auf Englisch posten, da unser Board auf Englisch ist. Außerdem steht eh alles drinnen, im Post. Weitere Infos zu den Karten gibts am Wochenende!! Da steht auch drinnen daß der Club die Karten verkauft, sie jedoch am Tag des Konzertes direkt vor der 02 World zum Abholen sind. Und wie schon erwähnt, es gibt pro MetClubber NUR 2 Karten, und ich weiß nicht welchen Scheiß dir dein Kumpel da erzählt hat, aber Kreditkarten hat man bislang noch bei keiner einzigen MetClubbers Show vorzeigen müssen. Lediglich Deine MetClubKarte. Frag mich auch, was Dein Kumpel da in London 2007 herzeigen hat müssen, bei uns war das absolut nicht der Fall.
19.08.2008 12:01 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Guys how do you get to berlin??? I really wanna go there but I think I cant afford to fly there :-/ is anyone going by train or car?

22.08.2008 19:19 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

I think Bernd (Livestrong) is going by car, but i'm not sure. Just ask him!

22.08.2008 19:21 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

If i buy two tickets as a club member, can I take a friend of me to the concert if he is not a club member?

At which hotel are you staying?

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Dinx: 22.08.2008 21:09.

22.08.2008 19:31 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Die O2 World liegt im Zentrum Berlins und ist ideal mit den öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln zu erreichen. Nach nur 3 Minuten Fußweg erreicht man den Ostbahnhof und den S-/U-Bahnhof Warschauerstraße.

Adresse
Mühlenstr. 12 - 30
10243 Berlin-Friedrichshain

Metallica - Album Release Party
Tickets ab dem 25. August erhältlich

METALLICA melden sich am 12. September mit ihrem neuen Album „Death Magnetic” zurück – und wie bereits angekündigt kommt die erfolgreichste Metalband der Welt an diesem Tag nach Berlin.

Endlich ist nun auch der Ort bekannt, an dem METALLICA ihr neues Album präsentieren werden: Sie feiern am 12. September als erste Band überhaupt in der O2 World mit 17.000 Fans ihre Album Release Party.

Sensationeller Ticketpreis von 10 Euro

Die Tickets werden ausschließlich über die METALLICA-Webseiten „Mission:Metallica” und „Metclub” für sensationelle 10 Euro erhältlich sein.

Alle Details zur Ticketvergabe oder wie man Mitglied im METALLICA-Fanclub „Met-Club” oder bei „Mission:Metallica” werden kann, gibt’s ab sofort unter www.metclub.com und www.MissionMetallica.com.

METALLICA spenden die gesamten Ticketeinnahmen an das Herz-Zentrum, dem "Ein Herz für Kinder" eine Herz-Lungen-Maschine für Babys und Kleinkinder finanziert.

Source: http://www.o2world.de
23.08.2008 14:14 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

quote:
Original von metalandi
I think Bernd (Livestrong) is going by car, but i'm not sure. Just ask him!

No, I've already booked my (fuckin' expensive) flight großes Grinsen

23.08.2008 18:35 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Can somebody answer my other questions from above?

23.08.2008 22:57 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hey Dinko,

sure you can. No problem. We are staying at A&O Hotel Berlin Mitte Ostbahnhof großes Grinsen
23.08.2008 23:00 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

quote:
Original von Dinx
If i buy two tickets as a club member, can I take a friend of me to the concert if he is not a club member?

Yes of course, that's why there are 2 tickets per member. Augenzwinkern

23.08.2008 23:00 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
cradle
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2006
Herkunft: heide / spain

BERLIN . . . LONDON . . . MORE INFO

A few weeks back we told you about two events coming up on September 12 in Berlin, Germany, and September 15 in London, England to celebrate the release of a certain record. Time for more details!

First off, how about a location? The fabulous 02 World in Berlin and 02 in London will be the sites of our little bashes . . . and we're really excited that in Berlin this will be the very first event at the brand new arena. As we mentioned before, we want to hang with some of our closest friends from the Fan Club and Mission Metallica, so tickets will only be available to those of you registered on the sites. More details on how to get those tickets and when they go on sale will be posted here this Friday.

Because this is a celebration, tickets prices will be, shall we say, "retro?" Only ten Euros for Berlin, five pounds in London! And the best part is that all the proceeds from the sale of tickets will be donated to local charities. We want everyone to have a chance to join us, so there will be a two ticket limit per member, and you will only be able to pick up your tickets at the box office on the day of the show.

ab freitag news oder was??

und die säcke schreiben
http://www.o2world.de/go/eventcalendar_s...il&terminid=181

what !??!!? 25 tickeds or later!??!

24.08.2008 00:58 cradle is offline Send an Email to cradle Homepage of cradle Search for Posts by cradle Add cradle to your Buddy List

Once again andre, the forum language is ENGLISH! And just wait until more infos are on metallica.com, they WILL be there in time. Why don't you just wait? When everything is official it will be posted there, there is absolutely no reason to freak out, dude.

24.08.2008 01:04 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Still no presale for Berlin...unglücklich ...but i booked my hotel großes Grinsen

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dinx: 25.08.2008 17:23.

25.08.2008 17:11 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
ChristophFe ChristophFe is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 26.09.2005
Herkunft: Fuschl am See, Salzburg Land

Berlin / London Death Magnetic Celebration [ 8/25/2008 ] [ back ]

Ticket Information for Fan Club/Mission Metallica Members

The release of "Death Magnetic" is just around the corner and as we told you, we have not one, but two celebrations with our friends in the Fan Club and Mission Metallica planned for September 12 in Berlin, Germany, and September 15 in London, England. Time for more details!

As we told you last week, the 02 World in Berlin and 02 in London will be the sites of the two events. Tickets will only be available to registered Met Club and Mission Metallica members through special sales for each group. The Fan Club sale begins on Monday, September 1 at 9:00 AM local time. Mission: Metallica Platinum members will be able to purchase tickets starting on Tuesday, September 2, also at 9:00 AM local time. Finally, those of you registered for the free portion of Mission may purchase tickets starting on Wednesday, September 3 at 9:00 AM.

You must have an individual code to purchase tickets and you may obtain those codes by visiting your profile page on the respective sites. Codes and more specifics will be available on each site later this week. Please note that passcodes are not transferable and are only good for the person they were issued to. Your personal ticket code may be used to purchase tickets for both shows, however you may not purchase more than two tickets per person per show. Tickets will only be available online and you may only obtain your tickets at the venue day of show by presenting your photo I.D. In London you must also present the credit card used to make the ticket purchase.

Because this is a celebration, tickets prices are only ten Euros for Berlin, five pounds in London! All the proceeds from the Berlin show will be donated to The Deutsche Herzzentrum Berlin (DHZB) medical centers for heart treatment, more specifically for "Ein Herz fur Kinder" (a heart for children), which celebrates its 30th anniversary this year. Visit their site at www.dhzb.de. Proceeds from the London show will be donated to Youth Music, the UK's largest children's music charity, set up in 1999 to promote and support music making opportunities for children , including some of the UK's most disadvantaged young people. They work alongside the formal and community-based sectors to support music-making and training. Visit their site at www.youthmusic.org.uk.

www.christophfe.at.tf
25.08.2008 18:16 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2008.09.12 - Berlin, Germany

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH