Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2008.07.22 - Arena Parco Nord, Bologna, Italy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (15): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] 13 14 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2008.07.22 - Arena Parco Nord, Bologna, Italy 2 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von Rick
Motherfuckerzzzzzz!

We are putting up a great Pizza all together near the hotel, on Monday about 7PM. After that, the pre show party!
One more event for us guys!

Lovely, count me in! Good idea großes Grinsen

06.07.2008 14:27 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't forget to enter the M & G! I almost forgot hit

06.07.2008 14:41 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

quote:
Original von Livestrong
Don't forget to enter the M & G! I almost forgot hit

i didn't forget it...on mission metallica you can also win a meet & greet!!

hopefully someone of us will be more lucky than last year in vienna where all those germans were at the meet & greet!! Augenzwinkern

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
06.07.2008 15:09 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

Yeah I've seen it today and already entered the contest großes Grinsen . We'll see, if the Austrians are lucky this time cool

06.07.2008 15:38 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi

I've entered now on the metclub site for vologna, and also on M:M, along with st.petersburf & bergen. if i don't have luck then, i don't know... großes Grinsen

06.07.2008 15:52 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
I've entered now on the metclub site for vologna, and also on M:M, along with st.petersburf & bergen. if i don't have luck then, i don't know... großes Grinsen

are you going to russia and norway too, andi??geschockt ...you better come to switzerland in august with me, it's not that far großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
06.07.2008 16:51 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

quote:
Original von metalandi

geschockt Jesus Christ Andi, good man großes Grinsen

07.07.2008 08:54 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von metalandi

are you going to russia and norway too, andi??geschockt ...you better come to switzerland in august with me, it's not that far großes Grinsen

Only if i win something, dude, hehehe großes Grinsen I also plan to enter for switzerland when the M&G Contests starts, as Jörg also will do! He told me if he wins he'll go there, and i thought, why not join him. Augenzwinkern

07.07.2008 09:04 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von metalandi

Only if i win something, dude, hehehe großes Grinsen I also plan to enter for switzerland when the M&G Contests starts, as Jörg also will do! He told me if he wins he'll go there, and i thought, why not join him. Augenzwinkern

you both should go to switzerland anyway...and when returning we could stop at starkenberg for a "bierbad"...hehehe großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
07.07.2008 10:00 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

OMG Bernd, that looks like paradise..the old romans would be jealous! großes Grinsen

07.07.2008 10:04 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

yes, they would be jealous..hehehe großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
07.07.2008 10:32 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

"Bierbad" großes Grinsen , what a great fuckin' invention, I think we should keep this in our mind, for our next chapter meeting cool

07.07.2008 19:55 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Next chapter meeting at the starkenberg bierbad, what do you say?! großes Grinsen

07.07.2008 20:55 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Rick Rick is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 30.10.2005

Well, the problem is...... what happens if you fart into the beer pool? hahahahahahahaha!

All others can Die by his own Hand!
---------------------
07.07.2008 21:55 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick

Hmm, maybe then the beer will fester a second time, hehehe großes Grinsen But i can live with that, as long as nobody pees into it, like the old People do in the Therme Bad Hall...

07.07.2008 22:11 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

i see all you guys would have fun at starkenberg...hehehe großes Grinsen

cheers beer

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
08.07.2008 00:38 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

quote:
Original von metalandi
Next chapter meeting at the starkenberg bierbad, what do you say?! großes Grinsen

I second that großes Grinsen

09.07.2008 09:49 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Rick Rick is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 30.10.2005

Minus 13 days... are you starting to freak, guys????
I can't wait for those days in Bologna..... I am already nervous and pretty much excited!!!!!!

METALLICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

All others can Die by his own Hand!
---------------------
09.07.2008 17:23 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Hey Rickitallica großes Grinsen Can't wait to kick your ass brother. Shag some sheeps in the meantime, so you don't have time to freak. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
09.07.2008 18:19 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

we are nervous and excited too, rick....can't wait to finally get to bologna!!!großes Grinsen

FORZA METALLICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
09.07.2008 22:00 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Pages (15): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] 13 14 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2008.07.22 - Arena Parco Nord, Bologna, Italy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH