Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Website & Forum » Introduce Yourself » Mahlzeit » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mahlzeit
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Mahlzeit BassInc 31.01.2008 20:44
 RE: Mahlzeit Livestrong 07.02.2008 07:28
 RE: Mahlzeit metalandi 31.01.2008 20:47
 RE: Mahlzeit Marmetal 31.01.2008 20:57
 RE: Mahlzeit Metallifreak 31.01.2008 21:08
 RE: Mahlzeit cradle 07.02.2008 00:31

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BassInc BassInc is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 31.01.2008

Mahlzeit Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tja, jetzt bin ich verwirrt, Deutsch oder Englisch?

Hmm, ich bin mal der netten Aufforderung von Jörg gefolgt, mich hier anzumelden. Also, hallo da! Ich werde mich die Tage mal umschauen bei Euch und dann nochmal was vom Stapel lassen. großes Grinsen

Alles klar, reinhau'n!

So, if it's in English: Just a short note: Jörg sent me an email to see your Chapter so here I am. I'll have another look at the weekend and maybe I'll say one or two more words then. Augenzwinkern

Rock on, guys!

31.01.2008 20:44 BassInc is offline Send an Email to BassInc Homepage of BassInc Search for Posts by BassInc Add BassInc to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

RE: Mahlzeit Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von BassInc
Tja, jetzt bin ich verwirrt, Deutsch oder Englisch?

Hmm, ich bin mal der netten Aufforderung von Jörg gefolgt, mich hier anzumelden. Also, hallo da! Ich werde mich die Tage mal umschauen bei Euch und dann nochmal was vom Stapel lassen. großes Grinsen

Alles klar, reinhau'n!

So, if it's in English: Just a short note: Jörg sent me an email to see your Chapter so here I am. I'll have another look at the weekend and maybe I'll say one or two more words then. Augenzwinkern

Rock on, guys!

Welcome dude großes Grinsen

07.02.2008 07:28 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Welcome on the board, mate! Actually the main language here is english, but you can write something here in german: http://www.donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=14

Hope you have a great time here großes Grinsen

31.01.2008 20:47 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi! großes Grinsen

31.01.2008 20:57 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Howdy Torben. Nice to see you on our board too großes Grinsen

Cheers
Jörg
31.01.2008 21:08 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
cradle
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2006
Herkunft: heide / spain

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
Howdy Torben. Nice to see you on our board too großes Grinsen

Cheers
Jörg

nice to see you ! dont forget the bootleg Augenzwinkern

07.02.2008 00:31 cradle is offline Send an Email to cradle Homepage of cradle Search for Posts by cradle Add cradle to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Website & Forum » Introduce Yourself » Mahlzeit

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH