Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » Iron Maiden 2008.08.08 - Slavia Stadium, Prague, Czech Republic » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Iron Maiden 2008.08.08 - Slavia Stadium, Prague, Czech Republic
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What about love letters? bubs

12.08.2008 20:01 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von metalandi
What about love letters? bubs

please not großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
12.08.2008 20:02 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Livestrong
Hy Bernd,

no problem dude. Can you send me your address please? Because I think my PM's are not working either verwirrt

Cheers mate großes Grinsen

it says your inbox is full..here is my adress:

Bernd Trauner
Grissen 4/6
6410 Telfs

hope nobody will send me spam letters now großes Grinsen

Thanks Bernd

12.08.2008 20:15 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Tour report Part 1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here we go folks, the tour report of our Maiden trip. Jörg, Martin and myself met at the Vienna State Opera to catch a sightseeing bus to Prague on Friday morning. Our journey was quite comfortable except the classical music Teufel , they’ve played on board, which was not really helpful to get in the right mood for a fuckin’ metal gig Augenzwinkern
Anyway, we’ve arrived around noon at Prague and took the opportunity to buy some Czech beer at the supermarket, before heading towards our hotel.
After checking in, we had our first contact with the three crazy Dutch girls, who’ve stayed on in a room next to us on the same floor. Just a shy “Hy” was our first conversation with them. Things should get more personal the next day, but I’ll come back to this shit later bubs
Bernd, Andi and Chris arrived after a little while by car and we were off to meet some dudes from Finland. Together with Jarmo, a trading partner of Jörg and Bernd, we had our first cold Czech beer at a pizza place in the city centre.

Jörg, the only dude, with some healthy green stuff on his pizza, was suspicious of not knowing the meaning of broccoli on the menu großes Grinsen
We met the rest of the Finns after finishing our meal and went to catch the tram to get to the stadium. Without any delay or troubles at the security check, we found ourselves right in the pit a little while later. It was pretty crowded in there and Lauren Harris was already performing on stage. I can’t remember her songs at all, but she’s really good looking Zunge raus
Andi and I managed to get in the middle of the pit to have a better view to the stage. Unfortunately we’ve lost the rest of the boys, who were not far behind us, I believe. First song in an awesome set this evening was “Aces High”, but the sound was not 100% clean at that time. It was just a matter of time though, ‘till all problems were solved and the Irons performed a great show. Here’s the set list:

01. Aces High
02. 2 Minutes To Midnight
03. Revelations
04. The Trooper
05. Wasted Years
06. The Number Of The Beast
07. Can I Play With Madness?
08. Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
09. Powerslave
10. Heaven Can Wait
11. Run To The Hills
12. Fear Of The Dark
13. Iron Maiden
14. Moonchild
15. The Clairvoyant
16. Hallowed Be Thy Name

Bruce was quite talkative this evening and took the piss out of the people sitting on the tribunes and press seats. He also mentioned the train accident, which took place this afternoon somewhere in the area. Apparently there had been Maiden Fans on the train as well on their way to Prague. A real tragedy.

During the gig the boys met another member of our chapter who is known as “airhead” or Manuel. So as you can see “Don’t Tread on Austria” dudes are everywhere cool
After the show Andi and I queued to get ourselves a lovely cold beer for like half an hour and literally one minute before it was our turn to get served, the security guy closed the counter and we were disposed by him geschockt

17.08.2008 11:25 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Tour repot Part 2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Given the fact this stadium is brand new, I have to say that in case of an emergency, people are pretty fucked up in there. The exits are way to small for that amount of people and so it took as like half an hour to get out.
We met the boys right in front of the main entrance together with the crazy Finns and almost everyone was drinking beer. I was like “Where on earth did they get this beer from”?, but what can you do Augen rollen

The next stop was the after show party at a place called Hells Bells somewhere in the town centre. It really catched up with me, so I decided after a quick hamburger to call it a day and went back to the hotel with Martin.
Obviously Hells Bells was pretty small and hot like a sauna, because the rest of us returned not long later. So finally we ended up sitting in front of the hotel’s entrance, drinking some real warm beer. But what can you do? There was no fucking fridge in the room.
Than like two a clock in the morning, a woman appeared on the other side of the road, and she behaved like doing some gardening or something. Andi thought she might be a sleepwalker, but it was really strange. It might be the Czech beer, probably you’ll get some hallucination after heavy abuse beer
This was the end of Day 1 and everyone went to bed.

Chris and Andi missed breakfast the next morning, they haven’t heard Papa Jörg’s knock on the door. But both guys were more or less okay and none of them was sick in the bathroom or something, at least they didn’t tell us Freude

So on the second day sightseeing was on the program. The plan was to take a stroll trough the centre of Prague,cto see the most famous sights. First we went to Charles bridge, to head in direction to Wenzelsplatz.

Somewhere in between, someone stopped right next to Andi and the guy was like: Hey man, are you Andreas U.from Austria? So let me put this straight: There live 1.2 million people in Prague, plus 10.000 Maiden Fans more that day in the city and just there Andi met this strange little fellow Augenzwinkern
Of course everyone of us was curious, who this guy actually was. Andi told us a story about a chat room and what not, but it was not quite clear, how they recognized each other? The answer to this problem is that they’ve exchanged photos and know each other for a very long time.

Jörg was convinced (and still is) that Andi knows this guy from a gay chat (“Gay”-tallica or something) and from now on every post of him in our forum will be pink coloured. Actually someone is working on that already großes Grinsen . The laugh is always on the loser. Nah, take it easy mate, we all had a good laugh about that and the coincidence was very funny indeed.

After some shopping, eating and drinking we went back to the hotel and sat down again at our favourite place at the hotel entrance. Sitting there for a couple of minutes and enjoying the (again) warm booze, the girls from Holland passed by. They’ve started to talk to us, the only shit was, we ran out of beer. So we decided to go down the hill to visit a nearby local Czech pub for a refill.

The girls were taking no prisoners and ordered some shots for them, but the DTOA crew decided to take their chance on some lovely cold (yes, cold) beer.

Some of the dudes there were playing some traditional Czech music or something, they even brought their own amp to get it really loud Freude
The girlies (sorry guys but I can’t remember their names) tried to get them playing some English songs and finally a really lousy version of “Love me Tender” was performed. I’ve took a picture of the guitar man, I have to say personally, I like the way he styles his hair, awesome dude Zunge raus

All hell broke loose then, ‘cause the next song turned out to be “Knockin’ on Heavens Door”. Holland did some table dance, Chris was dancing with a local beauty and the rest of us enjoyed the riffs. The whole scenery was filmed by me, but I’ll have to hoard the vid, because I really want to keep it exclusive for the Bonus DVD of the show. I’m pretty sure it’ll reach legendary status in a couple of years großes Grinsen

On our way home we decided to check out the hotel’s pool together with the girls. No sooner said than done. The pool was located next to the hotel, but I was wondering why we had to walk through a private garden to get there?
Of course Andi was the first one who jumped in the fire, äh sorry, water. I took some very nice half naked pictures of our Super Moderator. If you want them, just send me a PM Augenzwinkern

Chris and the two girls followed and finally as they’ve started to having sex in the water (nah I’m only joking, but it was so fuckin’ dark I couldn’t see anything, I've just heard some deep breathing), someone from the balcony above us, was pretty pissed about the fact, that there were a bunch of complete crazy fuckers in his (obviously) private pool hit We took flight and had a good laugh, but I’m still wondering, if the pool was really private or not?
I also took some pictures of the girls during our “Mission To Pool”, but due to our forum rules and guidelines I’m not authorised to post them here. Probably Jörg is going to set up an adult section for us bubs

Yeah after all this excitement I called it a day and went to bed, but all other guys went to the girls room. Don’t ask me, what happened there, I was so tired and fell asleep at once fröhlich
What a fuckin’ great weekend we had: Lots of fun together and beside that we saw an awesome gig of Iron Maiden.
I want to say thank you to all you guys for rocking with me, I’m looking forward to see you around on the next tour (and of course in Berlin). I’m proud to be a member of this chapter, because without it, I wouldn’t have met all you crazy fuckers. Cheers!

17.08.2008 11:39 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

awesome prague report, bernd!!! großes Grinsen

we have to do that again on the next maiden tour...and prague was soooo f***in' cool!!! großes Grinsen

PS: i'm still at home waiting for andi to arrive here and then driving to jonschwil for metallica tonight!!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
17.08.2008 12:07 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Cool report and sexy photos, haha großes Grinsen .

17.08.2008 17:36 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

quote:
Original von norbinho19
awesome prague report, bernd!!! großes Grinsen

we have to do that again on the next maiden tour...and prague was soooo f***in' cool!!! großes Grinsen

PS: i'm still at home waiting for andi to arrive here and then driving to jonschwil for metallica tonight!!!

We'll do that for sure großes Grinsen

18.08.2008 08:52 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

Good Prague report, Bernd!!! Zunge raus
18.08.2008 11:20 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List

Very good report bernd, and thanks for not putting the half-naked pictures online which are, i assume, not very delightful großes Grinsen

18.08.2008 12:59 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Thank you guys, I'm glad you like it.

@Andi: The photos are not that bad, I've sent them to a well known magazine for publishing bubs großes Grinsen

18.08.2008 13:56 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

I hope you also gave them my bank details then so i get the money they make with 'em großes Grinsen

18.08.2008 14:13 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

It's not about the money, it's all about the glory großes Grinsen

18.08.2008 14:45 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

quote:
Original von jamiz
Good Prague report, Bernd!!! Zunge raus

Cheers Montse großes Grinsen

18.08.2008 15:47 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

hey guys,

today i got an email from the dutch girls about the pictures from prague!! großes Grinsen i will upload some pics for them and will get their pics. the video will take some time, because the girl with the cam is on holidays now!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
18.08.2008 19:37 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

What else did they write? großes Grinsen

18.08.2008 19:40 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi

top secret, andi!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
18.08.2008 19:46 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

Don't tease me, bernd! großes Grinsen

18.08.2008 19:50 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

quote:
Original von metalandi

Got 5 emails too from Linda, last thursday. She just asked who that crazy guy was who jumped with them into the pool, since he didn't tried anything to have some more fun with them later in the hotel room hit
18.08.2008 20:01 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
quote:
Original von metalandi

Got 5 emails too from Linda, last thursday. She just asked who that crazy guy was who jumped with them into the pool, since he didn't tried anything to have some more fun with them later in the hotel room hit

hehehe...i already asked her in which city they will be next year Augenzwinkern maybe there is some concert too..hehehe großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
18.08.2008 20:09 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » Iron Maiden 2008.08.08 - Slavia Stadium, Prague, Czech Republic

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH