Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2010.05.14 - Puskas Ferenc Stadium, Budapest, Hungary » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2010.05.14 - Puskas Ferenc Stadium, Budapest, Hungary
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
damageinc damageinc is a male
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 13.01.2010
Herkunft: Hungary

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Het2006
i think it would be better at 5 minutes past 12 lol

Correct. großes Grinsen

Hungarian beers are average IMO. I only like/drink Dreher at least.

About girls, I'm going with one so will surely have tons of fun! Zunge raus
I'm looking forward to the after-show party since I'm staying in town for that night. großes Grinsen

24.02.2010 15:54 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well we can still bring some tasty starkenberger's großes Grinsen

24.02.2010 16:08 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

So we bring our own beer and our own chicks großes Grinsen

24.02.2010 17:22 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

What will your wife say to that, bernd? großes Grinsen

24.02.2010 17:30 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

She's with me so I need to behave großes Grinsen

24.02.2010 17:33 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Triple Ace

Just wondering... will you guys come with cars or together on a bus to Hungary/Croatia? Zunge raus

15.03.2010 13:52 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc

I can say 100% for sure that....i don't know that yet großes Grinsen

15.03.2010 16:00 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Triple Ace

We will get VOLBEAT as a support band, oh hell yeah what an awesome news! Seeing Machine Head last year with Metallica, now my other favourite band... what is it if not luck! großes Grinsen

17.03.2010 18:36 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc

That's great news, and also it seems we only get one opening band, which is enough for my likes.

17.03.2010 18:41 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

What a fuck.
17.03.2010 19:50 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

So, seems you don't like them jörg großes Grinsen

17.03.2010 19:51 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Not really traurig
17.03.2010 20:15 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Well, they are fun when you see them live, good party music. And they wont play long anyway großes Grinsen

17.03.2010 20:17 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Triple Ace

If I didn't like Volbeat that much how I like them actually, they'd be still better than the other option Gojira.

BTW I see a chance for another supporting band from Hungary like they did recently in South America. Bad news that all the bands suck a lot here. Zunge raus

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by damageinc: 17.03.2010 21:49.

17.03.2010 21:49 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc

This is great news, I love Volbeat großes Grinsen

20.03.2010 11:05 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Triple Ace

High on Fire will also support Metallica along with Volbeat.

Uh, who the hell are they?!

02.04.2010 11:04 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc

I was asking that myself too verwirrt

02.04.2010 12:37 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

They're a pretty good heavy band. Check more here.

02.04.2010 17:44 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

"sludge metal", wtf großes Grinsen

02.04.2010 17:46 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Triple Ace

The more I listen 'em on youtube the more I think they suck. Augen rollen

02.04.2010 20:42 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2010.05.14 - Puskas Ferenc Stadium, Budapest, Hungary

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH