Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Upcoming Chapter Party » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Upcoming Chapter Party
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cradle
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2006
Herkunft: heide / spain

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

fuck... coll news, but i life in germany .,...

08.01.2008 23:12 cradle is offline Send an Email to cradle Homepage of cradle Search for Posts by cradle Add cradle to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^ And I live in Poland Augenzwinkern . Have a fuckin' good time my friends! großes Grinsen

09.01.2008 17:34 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Cool stuff, I'm really looking forward to it!! Jörg, any ideas for a cheap hotel or pension?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Livestrong: 12.01.2008 10:45.

12.01.2008 10:45 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

quote:
Original von Livestrong
Cool stuff, I'm really looking forward to it!! Jörg, any ideas for a cheap hotel or pension?

Hmm, good question. Maybe you guyz can check out something here:

http://www.hrs.at/search.do%3Bjsessionid...howSearchResult
12.01.2008 12:49 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

THE VENUE großes Grinsen
They have excellent meal, for an very cheap price too Zunge raus

http://www.3goldenekugeln.at/
12.01.2008 12:54 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

MEMBERS LIST AT THE MEETING

01. Metallifreak
02. Livestrong
03. Michaela
04. Metalandi
05. ChristophFe
06. Josh
07. Matt
08. Dinx
09. Ilona
10. Forian

More to come soon
12.01.2008 15:11 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

For everyone who needs a cheap place to stay, take a look at

Hotel Strasser
Eggenberger Gürtel 11
A- 8020 Graz, Österreich

Tel.: +43(316)713977
Fax: +43(316)716856

E-Mail: office@hotel-strasser.at

Its near the Central railwaystation of Graz (Hauptbahnhof) and one night costs between 25-30 € including breakfast i think.

12.01.2008 17:37 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx Dude
12.01.2008 18:24 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

quote:
Original von Dinx
For everyone who needs a cheap place to stay, take a look at

Hotel Strasser
Eggenberger Gürtel 11
A- 8020 Graz, Österreich

Tel.: +43(316)713977
Fax: +43(316)716856

E-Mail: office@hotel-strasser.at

Its near the Central railwaystation of Graz (Hauptbahnhof) and one night costs between 25-30 € including breakfast i think.

Thank you

13.01.2008 15:43 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Looking forward to it. großes Grinsen

Btw., where do you think it's best to park my car, jörg? Anywhere near the location, or should we meet at an other place before?

14.01.2008 14:37 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

I'm still thinking about it, Andi. Keep you in touch as soon as I know something.
14.01.2008 14:46 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Michaela is still trying to organise a room for us, I think we will arrive Friday night großes Grinsen

14.01.2008 21:12 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Hey Jörg, have you sent the flyer from our party to the club? I just surfed over metclub.com half-asleep and all of a sudden i saw this here:

http://metclub.com/members/fanzone/news.asp?item=600605

Looks good großes Grinsen

14.01.2008 23:26 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hehehe, yes I have großes Grinsen
15.01.2008 09:51 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Fuckin' awesome! großes Grinsen cool

15.01.2008 18:34 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

Awesome dude großes Grinsen
Finally we've got our rooms and will arrive at Graz Friday night fröhlich

17.01.2008 12:23 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

I'll give you a call Saturday afternoon Jörg to find out where you guys are.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Livestrong: 17.01.2008 12:28.

17.01.2008 12:27 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Livestrong
I'll give you a call Saturday afternoon Jörg to find out where you guys are.

Cool Bernd. Have you booked an room already???
17.01.2008 15:12 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Yeah, it's all been done großes Grinsen

18.01.2008 12:12 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Will be hella' fun tomorrow. And jörg, please don't forget my special items..you know what i mean großes Grinsen

18.01.2008 15:59 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Upcoming Chapter Party

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH