Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Musicians » Spieltechniken,wie lange spielt ihr?Was könnt ihr? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Spieltechniken,wie lange spielt ihr?Was könnt ihr?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallisch Metallisch is a male

images/avatars/avatar-17.jpg

Registration Date: 22.08.2005
Herkunft: Bremen

Spieltechniken,wie lange spielt ihr?Was könnt ihr? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ich spiel jetzt 3 jahre und hab mir überlegt mal ein link mit einem aufgenommen solo von mir zu zeigen,mich würde interessieren was ihr könnt,und welche spieltechniken euch noch probleme bereiten...

(gibts hier eigentlich musiker?? *G*)

06.09.2005 15:11 Metallisch is offline Homepage of Metallisch Search for Posts by Metallisch Add Metallisch to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Metallisch: - YIM Account Name of Metallisch: - View the MSN Profile for Metallisch
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

could you please edit your topics and post in english from now on? as said , there is a german section since a few weeks Augenzwinkern

06.09.2005 15:35 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallisch Metallisch is a male

images/avatars/avatar-17.jpg

Registration Date: 22.08.2005
Herkunft: Bremen

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallisch
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
could you please edit your topics and post in english from now on? as said , there is a german section since a few weeks Augenzwinkern

No,because my english is so ****

Nein,ich hab keine lust das jedes mal in englisch zu schreiben...

07.09.2005 15:22 Metallisch is offline Homepage of Metallisch Search for Posts by Metallisch Add Metallisch to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Metallisch: - YIM Account Name of Metallisch: - View the MSN Profile for Metallisch
metallicaman
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-10.jpeg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005

Then you are wrong here Augenzwinkern
@topic i play for one year but i'm not very good I'm proud to be able to play the nem, smoke on the water and living after midnight( judas priest) soli Augenzwinkern !!!
07.09.2005 18:23 metallicaman is offline Send an Email to metallicaman Search for Posts by metallicaman Add metallicaman to your Buddy List
preinzi
unregistered

lets reanimate this thread!^^

i learned classic guitar at my local music school but i quit after 5 years. then i haven't played a lot for a while, but when i became a soad fan i started playing their songs (i can play ~20 today)
since this year i practise almost everyday and i learned a few metallica songs (james' parts though) like: call of ktulu, master of puppets (sooo fast^^), for whom the bell tolls, nothing else matters (the girls like it Augenzwinkern ), orion, sanitarium, enter sandman, ..

i still need to get a lot better with the right hand because i've only played with fingers at musicschool. but because of that, fingerpicked songs like nothing else matters aren't a problem for me at all smile

i'm not in a band but i'm jamming with a friend (drums) almost every 2 weeks... the problem is that he lives 40min away -.-
so.. if anybody in the area of kirchdorf likes to jam a bit.. just tell me!
02.06.2008 11:22
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Musicians » Spieltechniken,wie lange spielt ihr?Was könnt ihr?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH