Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Open Air, Berlin 07-06-03 (Offline) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Open Air, Berlin 07-06-03 (Offline)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
correolawless

Registration Date: 29.08.2005

Open Air, Berlin 07-06-03 (Offline) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A VERY RARE BOOTLEG:

SET LIST:

1-.INTRO
2-.BATTERY
3-.MASTER OF PUPPET
4-.RIDE THE LIGHTNING
5-.WELCOM HOME SANITARIUM
6-.FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS
7-.FRANTIC
8-.THE THING THAT SHOULD NOT BE
9-.ST ANGER
10.-GUITAR SOLO
11-.NO REMORSE
12-.SEEK AND DESTROY
13-.FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE
14-.HARVESTER OF SORROW
15-.NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
16-.BLACKENED
17-.SAD BUT TRUE
18-.ENTER SADMAN

VISIT MY BOOT LIST: http://correolawless.blogspot.com/

ENJOY THE SHOW: http://s65.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=299X8...8N1DD1JGR6ANBB8
06.11.2005 23:34 correolawless is offline Send an Email to correolawless Search for Posts by correolawless Add correolawless to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You are fuckin' amazing dude
07.11.2005 06:57 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
downloader downloader is a male

Registration Date: 30.09.2005

RE: Open Air, Berlin 07-06-03 A Rare Boot Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that's a shitty quality but it't very cool and better than nothing!!!

It's special for me, because I was on that fucking amazing concert!!!!!!!

downloader has attached this image (reduced version):
metallicaliveberlin(cradlefotogemacht).jpg

08.11.2005 14:07 downloader is offline Send an Email to downloader Search for Posts by downloader Add downloader to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

RE: Open Air, Berlin 07-06-03 A Rare Boot Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von downloader
that's a shitty quality but it't very cool and better than nothing!!!

It's special for me, because I was on that fucking amazing concert!!!!!!!

hey Downloader, I know it's a very fuckin' shitty quality. There are only 2 versions know, this bad one and a very rare losless one. So i think this is better than nothing, right? großes Grinsen
08.11.2005 17:28 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
downloader downloader is a male

Registration Date: 30.09.2005

Daumen hoch! RE: Open Air, Berlin 07-06-03 A Rare Boot Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YEAH!!!!!
09.11.2005 14:39 downloader is offline Send an Email to downloader Search for Posts by downloader Add downloader to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Open Air, Berlin 07-06-03 (Offline)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH