Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » 1990-05-21 Paris, FRA » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 1990-05-21 Paris, FRA
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
David
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-135.jpg

Registration Date: 28.12.2005
Herkunft: Perugia, Italy

1990-05-21 Paris, FRA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello my Friends!

Monsters of Rock
supported by Warrior Soul
May 21st, 1990
Paris Bercy

The Ecstasy Of Gold
Creeping Death
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Harvester Of Sorrow
No Remorse
The Four Horsemen
The Shortest Straw
Jason solo
To Live Is To Die / Whiplash
Fade To Black
Seek And Destroy
Blackened
One
Master Of Puppets
Kirk solo
Battery
Last Caress
Am I Evil?
Motorbreath

Hidden-Text
Please reply, in order to read the content.

Ciao
David
20.08.2006 17:26 David is offline Send an Email to David Search for Posts by David Add David to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Many thanx for this boot dude. And it doesn't matter how much hills are available in the area you live. I'm gonna catch you and kick your ass großes Grinsen Italian are great
20.08.2006 17:58 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah thanx my friend!!! very good

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
20.08.2006 18:47 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
Semml Semml is a male

Registration Date: 22.08.2005
Herkunft: Eisenstadt, Burgenland

Damn good post, bro! Thanx a lot.
20.08.2006 18:54 Semml is offline Send an Email to Semml Search for Posts by Semml Add Semml to your Buddy List
David

images/avatars/avatar-135.jpg

Registration Date: 28.12.2005
Herkunft: Perugia, Italy

Thread Starter Thread Started by David

Ok Joerg,
I'll get a clad.
Now catch me, catch me without troubles (for me...) großes Grinsen
Greetings from Italy! cool
21.08.2006 07:20 David is offline Send an Email to David Search for Posts by David Add David to your Buddy List
ml64 ml64 is a male

Registration Date: 20.09.2006

thanks
20.09.2006 02:52 ml64 is offline Send an Email to ml64 Search for Posts by ml64 Add ml64 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » 1990-05-21 Paris, FRA

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH