Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » Machine Head - Vienna 2011.11.12 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Machine Head - Vienna 2011.11.12
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Machine Head - Vienna 2011.11.12 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will there be anyone???

Event Info
When: Nov 12, 2011
Venue: Gasometer
Where: Guglgasse 8 Vienna
Info: The Eighth Plague Tour featuring Machine Head, Bring Me The Horizon, Devildriver and Darkest Hour.

SETLIST:

01. I Am Hell (Sonata in C#)
02. Be Still and Know
03. Imperium
04. Beautiful Mourning
05. The Blood, the Sweat, the Tears
06. Locust
07. This Is the End
08. Aesthetics of Hate
09. Old
10. Darkness Within
11. Bulldozer
12. Ten Ton Hammer
13. Halo
14. Davidian

Note: 1h 50m
11.11.2011 19:21 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What a fuckin' great show. Also very glad to meet some old friends there like Norbinho, Livestrong, Dinko, Martin, Matti, Perishing Mankind, ...
13.11.2011 19:07 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thank´s großes Grinsen nice setlist
i can´t wait to see MH tomorrow... großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
14.11.2011 10:49 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

I'm sure you will enjoy it Montse. Btw, this was my MH show nr. 7 großes Grinsen
After Donington 95, London 07, Prague 08, Chorzow 08, 2xLos Angeles 08 and Vienna 11 großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Here are some vidz

LOCUST - Taped by Norbinho

BE STILL AND KNOW - Taped by Metallifreak
14.11.2011 18:23 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

yeah was great! großes Grinsen and Jörg could you upload the gig we talked about for me?

15.11.2011 10:09 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

Wow, the shows was awesome, i was in the first row amb still aliveee großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

who the helll are Bring me the horizon? böse

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jamiz: 16.11.2011 08:57.

16.11.2011 08:57 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx to Montse. I have already attended 8 Machine Head shows großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

After Donington 95, London 07, Vienna 08, Prague 08, Chorzow 08, 2xLos Angeles 08 and Vienna 11
16.11.2011 18:23 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

How come we didnt meet Jamiz? Jörg did you know she was there?

Ive seen them 5 times, best show was in wacken 09 with a really long set, and a lot of old songs.

NovaRock 07
Vienna 08?? with Slayer
Vienna 09 with Metallica
Wacken 09
Vienna 11

Have they also opened in Stuttgart 09 for Metallica???

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Dinx: 23.11.2011 13:42.

23.11.2011 13:37 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

quote:
Originally posted by Dinx
Have they also opened in Stuttgart 09 for Metallica???

No, in Stuttgart supports were The Sword and Machine Head.

23.11.2011 21:49 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

@ Dinko: I met her großes Grinsen
@ Marmetal: Are you sure about Stuttart??
24.11.2011 20:19 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

^ Yes I am if you two mean the show from May 2009 smile .

24.11.2011 21:13 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » Machine Head - Vienna 2011.11.12

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH