Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2010.05.14 - Puskas Ferenc Stadium, Budapest, Hungary » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2010.05.14 - Puskas Ferenc Stadium, Budapest, Hungary
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

2010.05.14 - Puskas Ferenc Stadium, Budapest, Hungary Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thought it would be good to make seperate threads for the gigs that many people go to, again.

All things related to this gig please go here. Setlist, pictures and whatever else will be posted in this thread once the show is over.

18.12.2009 21:38 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
d.j.hany d.j.hany is a male

images/avatars/avatar-22.jpg

Registration Date: 13.09.2005

RE: 2010.05.14 - Puskas Ferenc Stadium, Budapest, Hungary Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi good people of Austria smile im gonna hopefully attend this one. Any info about possible Vienna gig ?

20.12.2009 14:22 d.j.hany is offline Send an Email to d.j.hany Homepage of d.j.hany Search for Posts by d.j.hany Add d.j.hany to your Buddy List Add d.j.hany to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for d.j.hany
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey David, glad to see you are still alive großes Grinsen
There won't be any Austrian show, sorry.
20.12.2009 14:48 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

eeeeh nevermind, im buying budapest-tickets today, im not gonna be alone this time hehe, anyway i bet we can have few ones together ... i saw that stadium and its a huge one i must say

21.12.2009 11:42 d.j.hany is offline Send an Email to d.j.hany Homepage of d.j.hany Search for Posts by d.j.hany Add d.j.hany to your Buddy List Add d.j.hany to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for d.j.hany

Hey guys ... another thing, ive tried to buy tickets. And "standings" costs 13´500 HUF buuuuuuut in case u r not from Hungary and u´d like to send tickets u´re gonna pay another 12´500 HUF for this service. No printing a paper with bar code (u know what i mean right smile ) is avaliable ... those hungarians right hehe ... most probably im gonna have to think up another day, this isnt that much possible to pay eh

22.12.2009 12:13 d.j.hany is offline Send an Email to d.j.hany Homepage of d.j.hany Search for Posts by d.j.hany Add d.j.hany to your Buddy List Add d.j.hany to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for d.j.hany

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi

I know, this really sucks. We chose the option to pick the tickets up at the eventim office there.

22.12.2009 12:19 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

How it works please ? There´s some info about that their offcie is open MON-FRI 0800-1600 (for instance) ... i mean, in not able to get to Budapest sooner then on 14th of may smile

So is there any way i can pick my tickets on the gig-day ... 0514´10 ? If yes, its goooooooooooood, still id love to hold those tickets in my hands right now, rahter than find out on 0514 woooooooooooow no tickets smile

PS my bad, uve got one eventim in Vienna, maybe, do you think one of u can pick up 2tickets for me, i can send money as i did send last time (Bologna) ... or what´s your plan please ? smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by d.j.hany: 22.12.2009 14:13.

22.12.2009 14:05 d.j.hany is offline Send an Email to d.j.hany Homepage of d.j.hany Search for Posts by d.j.hany Add d.j.hany to your Buddy List Add d.j.hany to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for d.j.hany
RESPECTED MEMBER

David, sure you have to pick up the tickets on show day großes Grinsen Since you have already bought the tickets, there won't be no reason, they will tell you "no ticket". You have bought, so they are reserved for you there.
22.12.2009 14:07 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
David, sure you have to pick up the tickets on show day großes Grinsen Since you have already bought the tickets, there won't be no reason, they will tell you "no ticket". You have bought, so they are reserved for you there.

hehe i hope so smile i was suprised i cant print the tickets immediately

btw anyone going to Prague ? i can help if needed, since i can speak czech pretty goood i think smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by d.j.hany: 22.12.2009 14:16.

22.12.2009 14:14 d.j.hany is offline Send an Email to d.j.hany Homepage of d.j.hany Search for Posts by d.j.hany Add d.j.hany to your Buddy List Add d.j.hany to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for d.j.hany
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx David, but I won't go to Prague this time. Sorry.
22.12.2009 14:28 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Me neither, unfortunately traurig

24.12.2009 08:22 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
damageinc damageinc is a male
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 13.01.2010
Herkunft: Hungary

Hey y'all, just throwing a shout that I'm gonna be there as well! 5 damn months left, hell yeah!!

13.01.2010 14:59 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc

Hey jörg, just wondered if you have any news from your neighbour about the ticket picking-up..you know what i mean großes Grinsen

13.01.2010 23:37 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

http://www.donttreadonaustria.at/forum/t...20439#post20439

Not yet as you can read in this thread

15.01.2010 13:41 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

whats that? großes Grinsen

http://www.ticketsvergleichen.de/metalli...=#15-april-2010

they should take a look a metontour großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
22.01.2010 12:17 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
damageinc damageinc is a male
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 13.01.2010
Herkunft: Hungary

LOL

Those of who buy ticket from there may miss the actual show on the 14th! großes Grinsen

24.01.2010 17:09 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

i think so too großes Grinsen
24.01.2010 18:58 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

A FUCKIN' HUGE THANX TO OUR FRIEND HET2006 FOR GRABBING OUR BUDAPEST TICKETS!!! THEY WILL BE IN AUSTRIA TOMORROW!! SO I THINK WE OWE YOU A COUPLE OF DRINKS MY FRIEND.

beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer
18.02.2010 20:47 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Holy moly, how the fuck did you manage that you son of a bitch?! If i'd have a beer here, i'd immediately drink one on you! This is awesome man, thanks a ton Christoph!! großes Grinsen

18.02.2010 20:50 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Thanks man, we owe you Zunge raus

22.02.2010 19:40 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2010.05.14 - Puskas Ferenc Stadium, Budapest, Hungary

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH