Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Market Place » 2 Standing Tickets for Vienna Stadthalle, 2009-05-14 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2 Standing Tickets for Vienna Stadthalle, 2009-05-14
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

2 Standing Tickets for Vienna Stadthalle, 2009-05-14 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A friend of mine is selling two standing tickets for the Vienna gig for € 100,00 each großes Grinsen
If you're interested please let me know

18.04.2009 07:13 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A few days too late. David was searching for tickets. Btw, is anyone going to Munich???
18.04.2009 07:51 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Thread Starter Thread Started by Livestrong
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you know someone for the Vienna tix Jörg, please let me know

18.04.2009 08:00 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

I will do Bernd, be sure
18.04.2009 08:01 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Thanks man

18.04.2009 08:01 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
A few days too late. David was searching for tickets. Btw, is anyone going to Munich???

I think Dinko had tickets for munich, but as far as i know he said he will sell it..but i'm not sure. Are you going to munich?

18.04.2009 10:19 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

quote:
Original von Metallifreak

jep, i'm going to munich...
18.04.2009 11:47 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List

I would love to go there, but I need the money for Dublin Zunge raus

18.04.2009 12:09 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Drink some Guinnesses for me there and greet Blou großes Grinsen

18.04.2009 12:18 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Oh lovely Guiness, I can't wait beer

18.04.2009 14:33 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
preinzi
unregistered

my girlfriend might be interessted... i'll let her know but i dont know if she can afford it... i cannot^^
18.04.2009 18:35
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

I've already sold my munich ticket. BUT I know someone who needs tickets for vienna!!!! I let you know if he is interested in your offer.

19.04.2009 00:33 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

All right, first come - first serve großes Grinsen

19.04.2009 10:14 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

I asked a friend of mine if he would like the tickets of yours, but he said that 100€ are too expensive for him. So he probably will attend the show at novarock.

21.04.2009 18:29 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

That's all right. The tickets are not mine actually, a friend of mine is selling them. But it won't be a problem for him to sell them I believe fröhlich

21.04.2009 19:18 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
preinzi
unregistered

are the tickets still available?
i'll need one if i can't find anything cheaper on ebay until the day is over..
06.05.2009 09:08
preinzi
unregistered

nevermind... i got one from ebay..
07.05.2009 11:44

quote:
Original von preinzi
are the tickets still available?
i'll need one if i can't find anything cheaper on ebay until the day is over..

Yes they are

07.05.2009 19:20 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Market Place » 2 Standing Tickets for Vienna Stadthalle, 2009-05-14

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH