Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » 2008.07.16 - Bergen, Norway [ProShotVideo] » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2008.07.16 - Bergen, Norway [ProShotVideo]
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

2008.07.16 - Bergen, Norway [ProShotVideo] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey guys,

here are "for whom the bell tolls" and "ride the lighting" in pro-shot quality from Bergen, Norway:

Hidden-Text
Please reply, in order to read the content.

enjoy it!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
17.07.2008 19:34 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Let me be the 1st to say thanx Bernd
17.07.2008 19:56 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by norbinho19
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
Let me be the 1st to say thanx Bernd

no problem, jörg..enjoy it!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
17.07.2008 19:59 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Bernd thanks, but i just recognized that this isn't the same video as the one from the link i posted. This one here is with audience sound, but the one in the link is soundboard and sounds awesome! Can you rip that too, please? großes Grinsen

17.07.2008 20:13 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

thx

17.07.2008 21:57 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
Bernd thanks, but i just recognized that this isn't the same video as the one from the link i posted. This one here is with audience sound, but the one in the link is soundboard and sounds awesome! Can you rip that too, please? großes Grinsen

really??? geschockt i didn't recognize this..i will try, andi!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
17.07.2008 23:03 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

No need anymore bernd, i finally got it right. Here's the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GFL5C8E0
The sound is similar to the 96-99 Vault shows, so, much better than the first video! großes Grinsen

17.07.2008 23:19 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

now i have to thank you, andi....großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
18.07.2008 00:25 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
No need anymore bernd, i finally got it right. Here's the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GFL5C8E0
The sound is similar to the 96-99 Vault shows, so, much better than the first video! großes Grinsen

the sound is a lot better than in the version i uploaded, but the video quality is far better in my version...a combination of both versions would be great großes Grinsen ...hehehe

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
18.07.2008 09:49 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Ilona Ilona is a female
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-184.jpg

Registration Date: 05.03.2006
Herkunft: Lienz / Osttirol

RE: Metallica - 2008-07-16 Bergen, Norway (PROSHOT Video) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanx!
18.07.2008 11:07 Ilona is offline Send an Email to Ilona Search for Posts by Ilona Add Ilona to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Thanks a lot guys großes Grinsen cool .

18.07.2008 20:08 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

Hey martin, how do you put your avatar in? I tried 10 times but it keeps saying it's too big, i don't understand that. I would have make it so small that you cannot see it anymore verwirrt Normally i should know that as mod, but in this case i'm helpless traurig

18.07.2008 20:12 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

I just resized it to 100×100 and it works. Good luck Augenzwinkern .

18.07.2008 20:15 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Thanks guys großes Grinsen

01.08.2008 12:17 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

quote:
Original von Marmetal
I just resized it to 100×100 and it works. Good luck Augenzwinkern .

You can do it here very easy

01.08.2008 12:41 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Hey bernd..your new avatar kinda reminds me of something in bologna..and these are not the best memories hehehe großes Grinsen

01.08.2008 13:00 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

It wasn't my intention to bring back some bad memories of yours Andi großes Grinsen

01.08.2008 13:32 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Franticarlos Franticarlos is a male

Registration Date: 29.01.2007

thanks man¡¡¡¡¡

06.10.2008 16:38 Franticarlos is offline Send an Email to Franticarlos Homepage of Franticarlos Search for Posts by Franticarlos Add Franticarlos to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Franticarlos
etil etil is a male

Registration Date: 06.01.2009

RE: 2008.07.16 - Bergen, Norway [ProShotVideo] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks a lot
06.01.2009 21:26 etil is offline Send an Email to etil Search for Posts by etil Add etil to your Buddy List
gumpi gumpi is a male

Registration Date: 12.06.2005

thx
21.02.2009 13:48 gumpi is offline Send an Email to gumpi Search for Posts by gumpi Add gumpi to your Buddy List Add gumpi to your Contact List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » 2008.07.16 - Bergen, Norway [ProShotVideo]

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH