Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Music News » LIVESTREAM from Graspop Metal Meeting! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LIVESTREAM from Graspop Metal Meeting!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

LIVESTREAM from Graspop Metal Meeting! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey folks seems this really is THE year of streams, the Graspop Festival also is giving us one check it out here: http://muziek.skynet.be/blank.html?l1=en...&a=live&fyid=16

On the bill today is for example Iced Earth!!

28.06.2008 17:01 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kiss! But probably I won't be in front of computer. BTW, I've never seen any Kiss video! rotes Gesicht

28.06.2008 19:52 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i doubt they will allow to be broadcasted, but let's see. i tried to rip iced earth but no fucking recorder worked for me. traurig but anyway, iced earth blew all away, matt fucking barlow is god, his voice is just incredible and even better than on alive in athens!

28.06.2008 20:10 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

What about Kiss? Were they shown? smile

29.06.2008 20:05 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi

Unfortunately not and maiden won't be streamed too, today traurig

29.06.2008 20:11 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

quote:
Original von metalandi
i doubt they will allow to be broadcasted, but let's see. i tried to rip iced earth but no fucking recorder worked for me. traurig but anyway, iced earth blew all away, matt fucking barlow is god, his voice is just incredible and even better than on alive in athens!

Even better than Alive In Athens geschockt , bloody hell hy must be in a really good shape fröhlich

30.06.2008 07:17 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Music News » LIVESTREAM from Graspop Metal Meeting!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH