Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Official South Africa Thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Official South Africa Thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

The Official South Africa Thread Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Share your opinion on the games or just discuss the latest results here

11.06.2010 16:58 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just ehard it's only 10 degrees there, while we here in austria are suffering at over 30 geschockt I wanna be there großes Grinsen

11.06.2010 17:14 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1:0 South Africa großes Grinsen
11.06.2010 17:19 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Thread Starter Thread Started by Livestrong

quote:
Original von metalandi
I just ehard it's only 10 degrees there, while we here in austria are suffering at over 30 geschockt I wanna be there großes Grinsen

Enjoy the sunshine dude, rainy days will come back for sure Zunge raus

11.06.2010 17:34 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
1:0 South Africa großes Grinsen

1:1 großes Grinsen

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Livestrong: 11.06.2010 17:45.

11.06.2010 17:40 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

quote:
Original von Livestrong
quote:
Original von metalandi

Enjoy the sunshine dude, rainy days will come back for sure Zunge raus

I do, but here in my flat it's like sitting in an over-dimensional oven, it's got at least 5 degrees more here than outside, that's quite exhausting Zunge raus Not the best conditions to watch football großes Grinsen

11.06.2010 18:05 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

Mexico, Mexico! großes Grinsen In the "WM-Tippspiel" I did with my friends I predicted a 1:1, I know I'm amazing! Hehehe, j/k

When I see France winning today then I'm a happy man hehehe

And I have to say that the Public Viewing at the Marktplatz in Innsbruck is pretty good, they have normal austrian beer for a normal price (Zipfer for 3,2€)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Highwayman: 11.06.2010 18:38.

11.06.2010 18:32 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

Oh and the teams I'll support passionately are Argentina, Netherlands and Spain, but I also like France, Nigeria, Mexico, Denmark, Cameroon, Ghana, Australia (not only bc they play against Germany), USA, Ivory Coast...

The teams I want to lose all matches are: Italy, Germany, Portugal, England; in this order großes Grinsen

And that's my predictions for the world cup: http://www.facebook.com/notes/walter-kri...131767423516944
11.06.2010 18:37 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

quote:
Original von Highwayman
Oh and the teams I'll support passionately are Argentina, Netherlands and Spain, but I also like France, Nigeria, Mexico, Denmark, Cameroon, Ghana, Australia (not only bc they play against Germany), USA, Ivory Coast...

The teams I want to lose all matches are: Italy, Germany, Portugal, England; in this order großes Grinsen

And that's my predictions for the world cup: http://www.facebook.com/notes/walter-kri...131767423516944

I think Spain will win. I hope so großes Grinsen Btw, Walter, got the ticket today. Thanx a ton.
11.06.2010 18:40 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

I don't really care who wins, a slong as it's not england and germany großes Grinsen

11.06.2010 18:44 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

You're welcome!

I'm predicting Brazil at the moment; Dunga is a good coach who demands lots of team spirit and discipline and that's exactly what they need!

I agree with all those people who say that Spain, Brazil, Argentina and England are the big favorites, and IMO the Netherlands are more "dangerous" than usual. And of course you must not forget all the countries like Germany, Portugal etc...
11.06.2010 18:46 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

quote:
Original von metalandi
I don't really care who wins, a slong as it's not england and germany großes Grinsen

Don't forget Italy and Portual buddy, don't forget Italy and Portugal! großes Grinsen
11.06.2010 18:47 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
damageinc damageinc is a male
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 13.01.2010
Herkunft: Hungary

I go for Denmark! Zunge raus

South Africa did well today, I expected a 3-1 loss for them though. Now I'm hoping that Uruguay and especially Diego Forlán beat the Frenchmen's ass! großes Grinsen

11.06.2010 19:06 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc

I wonder if lars will kick his drinking cup away again championship-style at the upcoming shows , like he did in 2006 großes Grinsen "denmark, score!"

11.06.2010 19:28 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

quote:
Original von damageinc
I go for Denmark! Zunge raus

South Africa did well today, I expected a 3-1 loss for them though. Now I'm hoping that Uruguay and especially Diego Forlán beat the Frenchmen's ass! großes Grinsen

Allez les Bleus! großes Grinsen
11.06.2010 19:33 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
damageinc damageinc is a male
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 13.01.2010
Herkunft: Hungary

Hella boring 1st match day, hope there'll be improvement tomorrow. Can't wait to see USA beating "all-star" England. Zunge raus

Oh and, Vuvuzela up your ass! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

11.06.2010 22:32 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc

These Vuvuzelas are pretty damn annoying großes Grinsen

12.06.2010 10:04 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

So tonight the Germans are playing their first match

13.06.2010 13:20 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

I really hope australia wins. großes Grinsen

Btw. probably i will be on the TV somewhere today or in the enxt days geschockt

13.06.2010 16:04 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

quote:
Original von metalandi
I really hope australia wins. großes Grinsen

Btw. probably i will be on the TV somewhere today or in the enxt days geschockt

You're kidding me. Why's that?

13.06.2010 18:16 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Official South Africa Thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH