Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » 2003-11-07-Tokyo, Japan (FM Broadcast) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2003-11-07-Tokyo, Japan (FM Broadcast)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

2003-11-07-Tokyo, Japan (FM Broadcast) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Date: 2003 - 11 - 07
City: Tokyo
Quality: A

FM Broadcast , but only 3 Songs

Setlist:

Blackened
The Four Horsemen
Ride The Lightning

Download
Hidden-Text

http://www.sendspace.com/file/i1ggn9

18.08.2006 16:29 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
David
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-135.jpg

Registration Date: 28.12.2005
Herkunft: Perugia, Italy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thank you very much Metalandi
18.08.2006 17:11 David is offline Send an Email to David Search for Posts by David Add David to your Buddy List
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeeee thanx!!!

und für die österreicher nebnbei ICH BIN UNTAUGLICH!!!! yeeee

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
18.08.2006 18:07 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

What a fuck. Thanx a lot Andi.

Und Etzi, willkommen im Club. Musste auch nicht zum Bund großes Grinsen
18.08.2006 18:25 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi

Na super , ihr Tachinierer. Naja ich habs eh hinter mir und schlimm wars auch nicht. großes Grinsen

18.08.2006 18:26 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

So, now i'm requesting here to reup my own upload, what the fuck happened. großes Grinsen The thing is, my external hard drive fucked up and i'm now trying to at least get the better soundboad back that i had. So, can anybody help me??

27.06.2008 11:46 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
freedom

Registration Date: 15.08.2007

RE: 2003-11-07-Tokyo, Japan (FM Broadcast) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks for this show
27.06.2008 15:27 freedom is offline Send an Email to freedom Search for Posts by freedom Add freedom to your Buddy List

the link is broken, dude. Hope that somebody can re-up it because i don't have it anymore...

27.06.2008 15:37 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Nobody has got those 3 songs? verwirrt

29.06.2008 22:18 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

I haven't Andi, sorry böse

30.06.2008 07:15 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
dima
unregistered

Please reuploading.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dima: 25.08.2008 12:17.

25.08.2008 12:16
noodi74 noodi74 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-177.gif

Registration Date: 16.09.2008
Herkunft: Düsseldorf/Germany

Daumen hoch! RE: 2003-11-07-Tokyo, Japan (FM Broadcast) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Vielen Dank
16.09.2008 00:47 noodi74 is offline Send an Email to noodi74 Search for Posts by noodi74 Add noodi74 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » 2003-11-07-Tokyo, Japan (FM Broadcast)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH