Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Bootlegs From Other Bands » Machine Head - Creeping Death Cover (Offline) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Machine Head - Creeping Death Cover (Offline)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Machine Head - Creeping Death Cover (Offline) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Machine Head - Creeping Death Cover
Live At Vos do Operário Lisbon

Sorry guyz, I don't have the date of this event. But enjoy this song.

Hidden-Text
Please reply, in order to read the content.

17.09.2005 17:41 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very cool. I've been searching this for so long cool

17.09.2005 17:45 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm , for some reason the download doesn't start when i click it verwirrt

17.09.2005 19:33 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

quote:
Original von metalandi
Hmm , for some reason the download doesn't start when i click it verwirrt

something went wrong with the link. i check it. maybe i have to reupload
17.09.2005 21:20 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Holy shit, now i have uploaded the song once again. Also the first link was working fine. Just have a look at the right side, there is:

Name: Machine Head - Creeping Death.rar
Size: 12MB

Download works well
17.09.2005 23:51 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

First time i clicked it , it did'nt start. Don't know why. But now its working

17.09.2005 23:57 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
huskyboy

Registration Date: 18.09.2005

RE: Machine Head - Creeping Death Cover Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

happy to hear a metallica cover
25.09.2005 19:58 huskyboy is offline Send an Email to huskyboy Search for Posts by huskyboy Add huskyboy to your Buddy List
only4theweak only4theweak is a male

Registration Date: 09.10.2005

Thank you man you rock !
09.10.2005 21:59 only4theweak is offline Send an Email to only4theweak Search for Posts by only4theweak Add only4theweak to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Bootlegs From Other Bands » Machine Head - Creeping Death Cover (Offline)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH