Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Music News » Novarock Festival 2008 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Novarock Festival 2008
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Novarock Festival 2008 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The first few Bands are:

DIE ÄRZTE
NOFX
BEATSTEAKS
IN FLAMES
BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE
SUBWAY TO SALLY

omg, this is really really sad and also bad i think... unglücklich

05.12.2007 11:04 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

RE: Novarock Festival 2008 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well. what can I say traurig

07.12.2007 13:09 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

+

INCUBUS
JUDAS PRIEST
CAVALERA CONSPIRACY (feat Max & Igor Cavalera)
DISTURBED
BAD RELIGION
RISE AGAINST
ANTI FLAG
MAD CADDIES
PUDDLE OF MUDD
ENTER SHIKARI
THE DONOTS
GUADALAJARA
SKINDRED
VOLBEAT
SONIC SYDICATE
DIE MANNEQUIN
THE SORROW

Really, really bad imo..there's asolutely nothing for me, except priest, volbeat and cavalera conspiracy unglücklich

07.02.2008 17:27 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Priest is coming up with a new concept album about Nostradamus this year großes Grinsen

07.02.2008 21:20 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

New bands:

+ RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
+ SEX PISTOLS
+ ROSE TATTOO
+ JONATHAN DAVIS
+ MOTÖRHEAD
+ CHRIS CORNELL
+ PORCUPINE TREE
+ SKINRED
+ VOLBEAT
+ ZOX

19.02.2008 18:41 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Jonathan Davis? Is he coming up with some solo project?

20.02.2008 01:09 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

don´t know what jonathan davis makes Augenzwinkern but i´m there...100% (motörhead, judas priest, in flames, cavalera conspiracy, rose tattoo) awesome

cheers etzi

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
20.02.2008 20:00 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99

I think yes bernd, he's on solo tour this summer. I don't know if he got a solo album yet, but as far as i know it's very different from Korn and muchmore alternative, not in a bad way though.

20.02.2008 20:08 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
ChristophFe ChristophFe is a male

Registration Date: 26.09.2005
Herkunft: Fuschl am See, Salzburg Land

I would only return to the novarock festival for 2 reasons: Reunion Gig from Böhse Onkelz or Metallica Gig

But for all other also great bands, i won't make the journey to nickelsdorf again... for me the festival is too bad organized and stuff

www.christophfe.at.tf
20.02.2008 21:06 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List

me too chris, me too..the festival is really bad organized and most bands aren't exciting forme at all. it's a shame that judas priest is there, i would rather have seen them at a indoor gig...

20.02.2008 21:14 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

quote:
Original von ChristophFe
I would only return to the novarock festival for 2 reasons: Reunion Gig from Böhse Onkelz or Metallica Gig

But for all other also great bands, i won't make the journey to nickelsdorf again... for me the festival is too bad organized and stuff

Reunion Gig from Böhse Onkelz. Hahahaha. Don't think that this will happen in the next couple of years. But I've heard that Stephan is doing an solo project.
20.02.2008 21:23 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
quote:
Original von ChristophFe

Reunion Gig from Böhse Onkelz. Hahahaha. Don't think that this will happen in the next couple of years. But I've heard that Stephan is doing an solo project.

yeah! you are right großes Grinsen - that won't happen too sooon!

Stephan Weidner will release his new album in april, if I am right now - I am very excited about them

www.christophfe.at.tf
20.02.2008 21:25 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Me too. But it will never be the same like the B.O. I've seen them several times, it was a hell of fine. 1st time I think was in 1993.
20.02.2008 21:45 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
Me too. But it will never be the same like the B.O. I've seen them several times, it was a hell of fine. 1st time I think was in 1993.

yeah you are definitely right! That would be awesome, if I would have seen them back then smile

Btw. have you setup your recording equipment (Cam) for 2008 already ?

www.christophfe.at.tf
20.02.2008 21:57 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List

Matt "Gonzo"Röhr also brought out a solo album, but it is really boring imo..i listened to it one time and then never again.But i'm excited too, what stephans album will sound like!

20.02.2008 22:12 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

quote:
Original von ChristophFe

At the bottomline the lineup isn't too bad, but I won't be there. But I totally agree with Andi, I would love to see Priest in an indoor gig.

21.02.2008 18:49 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Music News » Novarock Festival 2008

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH