Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Bootlegs From Other Bands » Oomph! - Wien 2007 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Oomph! - Wien 2007
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ilonaC

Registration Date: 16.09.2005

Oomph! - Wien 2007 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi there,

does anyone know if the Oomph!-Show as opening act of Metallica was taped ????

Greetz
I.C.
06.07.2007 17:02 ilonaC is offline Send an Email to ilonaC Search for Posts by ilonaC Add ilonaC to your Buddy List
Schmier666 Schmier666 is a male

Registration Date: 03.07.2007
Herkunft: Salzburg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, they were pretty lame, so...I don't think so. großes Grinsen

Been with Metallica...

Rock im Park 2003
Frequency Festival 2003
Aerodrome 2004
Rock im Park 2006
Rock Werchter 2007
Rotundenplatz, Vienna 05.07.2007
Wembley Stadium, London 08.07.2007
06.07.2007 17:25 Schmier666 is offline Send an Email to Schmier666 Homepage of Schmier666 Search for Posts by Schmier666 Add Schmier666 to your Buddy List Add Schmier666 to your Contact List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von Schmier666
Well, they were pretty lame, so...I don't think so. großes Grinsen

you're definitely right, man! who the f**ck invited them?

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
06.07.2007 17:29 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
ilonaC

Thread Starter Thread Started by ilonaC

on the Oomph!-Homepage they said that they were invited by Metallica.....
06.07.2007 23:25 ilonaC is offline Send an Email to ilonaC Search for Posts by ilonaC Add ilonaC to your Buddy List
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

wth...i dont think so fröhlich

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
07.07.2007 04:06 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

quote:
Original von etzi-99
wth...i dont think so fröhlich

you're right, etzi...i can't believe this...but anyway, i just think that they are not the right band for a metallica support...was somehow strange...but i think the fans who like them, enjoyed their show.

i would have preferred machine head or something like that for supporting metallica!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
07.07.2007 14:54 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
ilonaC

Thread Starter Thread Started by ilonaC

it's like 2004 when Slipknot was the opening act for Metallica. Lots of people said that Slipknot und Metallica doesn't "fit" but for me it worked very well because I love both bands and it's the same with Oomph! it's not the music which most of the Metallica-Fans like but I like Oomph!

but the taste is different....

so, it would be nice if someone would share the boot f the Oomph!-show if one exists.

Greetz
I.C.
08.07.2007 19:05 ilonaC is offline Send an Email to ilonaC Search for Posts by ilonaC Add ilonaC to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

I'd like to have Heaven And Hell boot from Vienna. They were very good.

08.07.2007 19:08 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

They really fucked up at this day
12.07.2007 17:31 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
They really fucked up at this day

Well said großes Grinsen .

12.07.2007 19:04 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

And they didnt even play Neon Knights and after the first 15minutes it stared to get boring

12.07.2007 20:47 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

So, it didn't matter that we were standing at a mini-McDonalds in the Prater at the time they were playing and didn't see them großes Grinsen

12.07.2007 21:01 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Bootlegs From Other Bands » Oomph! - Wien 2007

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH