Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Music News » Vinyl Corner » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Vinyl Corner
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Vinyl Corner Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The band's line-up on this album is:
King Diamond - All Vocals
Hank Sherman - Guitars
Michael Denner - Guitars
Timi Hansen - Bass
Snowy Shaw - Drums (however, drums on the LP are played by Morten Nielsen, except of the last track which features the guest appearance of Lars Ulrich of Metallica)

A limited re-release with a blue coloured 2 LP version is out now. Looks very nice großes Grinsen

EDIT: It's mine by now Zunge raus

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Livestrong: 23.11.2009 06:31.

10.11.2009 13:39 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Thread Starter Thread Started by Livestrong
RE: Vinyl Corner Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is a vinyl flea market on tomorrow in Vienna. Anyone fancy going there with me?

13.11.2009 10:22 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Would love to go there, but I'mtoo far away traurig
13.11.2009 11:07 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah unfortunately. Usually you won't find that many rare boots there, but you'll never know Zunge raus

13.11.2009 11:43 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

New in:

The 2 LP set comes together with the audio CD. The LP's are clear white, looks awesome cool

23.11.2009 06:30 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Here's my new boot. It's limited to 33 pieces worldwide, so very rare Zunge raus . It's a metal press, so another feature, which makes this baby so special großes Grinsen
I'm lovin' it großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

24.01.2010 12:03 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Thanks to butchamet I 'll get a very special boot on Monday, which is signed by Cliff Burton in the 80's. This is something I always dreamed of. I'll post a picture later on this coming week to share with you guys Freude

20.03.2010 11:26 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

Really nice one dude großes Grinsen
20.03.2010 11:42 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Hell yeah, not only nice it's fuckin' awesome Elephant

20.03.2010 12:43 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Wow that's really spomething special, take good care of it!

20.03.2010 15:10 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Yeah, unfortunately I have to wait until next week, but I'll take good care of this baby großes Grinsen

22.03.2010 07:49 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

Okay Bernd, think I will sell my complete Vinyl Bootleg Collection. Need some money for my new car. I'm sure we can deal something.
22.03.2010 19:26 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

All right Jörg, sounds good to me großes Grinsen

23.03.2010 06:59 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Music News » Vinyl Corner

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH