Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » Red Bull Racing » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Red Bull Racing
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Red Bull Racing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What a great race of Seb today, I cannot believe it! WORLD CHAMPION 2010! Thanks to a brilliant race and an awesome pace he finally won the titel!

14.11.2010 18:39 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah! I was really happy about this, just saw the last few minutes of the race though. i was fuckin' proud when the austrian anthem came on. cool

14.11.2010 18:50 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

congratulations red bull großes Grinsen fantastic work!!

BUT i would have prefered mark webber as world champion as he is great sportsman and NOT a little new schaumacher like vettel unglücklich but i have to admit vettel did a great job today and i'm happy that mr. super-arrogant alonso and the ferrari-mafia didn't win!! großes Grinsen hehehe

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
14.11.2010 21:58 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
damageinc damageinc is a male
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 13.01.2010
Herkunft: Hungary

quote:
Originally posted by norbinho19
congratulations red bull großes Grinsen fantastic work!!

BUT i would have prefered mark webber as world champion as he is great sportsman and NOT a little new schaumacher like vettel unglücklich but i have to admit vettel did a great job today and i'm happy that mr. super-arrogant alonso and the ferrari-mafia didn't win!! großes Grinsen hehehe

I absolutely agree!! Anybody but Alonso or Vettel would have been cool IMO, even though I'm not into crappy F1 anymore.

15.11.2010 10:40 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc
RESPECTED MEMBER

back in the years when there still were racers like "the one and only" ayrton senna (best F1 racer ever!!! ...and definately NOT schumacher, no matter how much titles he won), villeneuve, berger, hakkinen, ... and there was still more action during the races F1 was much more interesting to watch...nowadays it's only about f***in' ecclestone, his money and the ferrari-mafia!!!

i wish there would be more racers like jenson button and mark webber großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
15.11.2010 14:20 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

totally agree bernd, i was watching F1 every weekend when i was a kid, but nowadays i barely watch one full race a year. it has lost its soul somehow. and heinz prüller also is missing großes Grinsen

15.11.2010 15:00 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

I used to watch almost every race in late 90's as well, now I watch most of 'em because Formula 1 isn't that exciting as it was earlier. Yesterday I wanted Webber or Alonso to win, Vettel is really young so he still has time. It wasn't his last chance for championship title for sure. But well, that sport (unlike many other ones Zunge raus ) is unpredictable and I must say that this season wasn't really boring, especially last races. But I still consider late 80's and early 90's as golden age of Formula 1.

15.11.2010 15:17 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
totally agree bernd, i was watching F1 every weekend when i was a kid, but nowadays i barely watch one full race a year. it has lost its soul somehow. and heinz prüller also is missing großes Grinsen

yep, me too, andi smile we want heinz prüller back....hausleitner is as annoying as polzer when he comments football unglücklich

i only watched the race as i hoped mark webber will become world champion!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
15.11.2010 15:19 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by Livestrong

Ayrton was and will be the greatest racer of all time for sure. I totally agree with you Bernd. This guy had such an aura and a god given dedication to this sport - unbelievable

16.11.2010 19:06 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

^ That's true Bernd. Ayrton was unbelievable, it's so sad he's not here with us anymore unglücklich . Weekend at Imola in '94 was tragic, I've been reading about those two accidents a lot. After all, it wasn't as dangerous Formula 1 like earlier, it was 1994! Still dangerous 'cause it will always be like that but... I have no words unglücklich .

17.11.2010 11:55 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by Livestrong

Speaking of Red Bull, THIS is sick geschockt

19.11.2010 22:17 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » Red Bull Racing

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH