Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Bootlegs From Other Bands » Johnny Cash - New York 1996 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Johnny Cash - New York 1996
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
desultory desultory is a male

images/avatars/avatar-51.jpg

Registration Date: 17.11.2005
Herkunft: Copenhagen, Denmark

Johnny Cash - New York 1996 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Venue: Irving Plaza
City: New York
Date: 07.09.1996
Quality: 9+/10 Soundboard
Setlist:
Folsom Prison Blues
Get Rhythm
Sunday Morning Comoing
Ghost Riders in the Sky
Oh Bury Me Not
Never Picked Cotton
Rowboat (Beck)
Rusty Cage (Soundgarden)
Southern Accent (T.Petty)
Memories...
Ring of Fire
Walk the Line
I got Jesus in my Soul
Big River
I Still Miss Someone
Orange Blossom Special
Far Side Banks of Jordan

Hidden-Text
Please reply, in order to read the content.

Enjoy Freude

28.03.2006 00:07 desultory is offline Send an Email to desultory Homepage of desultory Search for Posts by desultory Add desultory to your Buddy List
Semml Semml is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 22.08.2005
Herkunft: Eisenstadt, Burgenland

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I´m not a Cash-fan, therefore I´m not going to download this one, but thanx for putting it up for others!
28.03.2006 03:29 Semml is offline Send an Email to Semml Search for Posts by Semml Add Semml to your Buddy List
David

images/avatars/avatar-135.jpg

Registration Date: 28.12.2005
Herkunft: Perugia, Italy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks desultory
28.03.2006 08:35 David is offline Send an Email to David Search for Posts by David Add David to your Buddy List
boom1992

Registration Date: 22.03.2006

RE: Johnny Cash - New York 1996 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanx
29.03.2006 19:07 boom1992 is offline Send an Email to boom1992 Search for Posts by boom1992 Add boom1992 to your Buddy List
desultory desultory is a male

images/avatars/avatar-51.jpg

Registration Date: 17.11.2005
Herkunft: Copenhagen, Denmark

Thread Starter Thread Started by desultory

quote:
Originally posted by Semml
I´m not a Cash-fan, therefore I´m not going to download this one, but thanx for putting it up for others!

Yeah, just trying to create some diversity fröhlich

30.03.2006 15:07 desultory is offline Send an Email to desultory Homepage of desultory Search for Posts by desultory Add desultory to your Buddy List
moppelkotze moppelkotze is a male

Registration Date: 22.08.2005

thanks
01.04.2006 23:00 moppelkotze is offline Send an Email to moppelkotze Search for Posts by moppelkotze Add moppelkotze to your Buddy List
Ilona Ilona is a female

images/avatars/avatar-184.jpg

Registration Date: 05.03.2006
Herkunft: Lienz / Osttirol

thanx
14.05.2008 19:35 Ilona is offline Send an Email to Ilona Search for Posts by Ilona Add Ilona to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Thanks man großes Grinsen

14.05.2008 19:56 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Bootlegs From Other Bands » Johnny Cash - New York 1996

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH