Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Music News » Bruce Dickinson about songwriting// 20.08.2005 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bruce Dickinson about songwriting// 20.08.2005
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metallicaman
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-10.jpeg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005

Bruce Dickinson about songwriting// 20.08.2005 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"You'll never see an outside songwriter writing for IRON MAIDEN. It just wouldn't happen. I suppose we could give Robbie Williams' ex-songwriter Guy Chambers a call if we wanted. But he's probably busy writing for METALLICA..."
----------------------------
quelle: www.metallicamp.de
26.08.2005 11:17 metallicaman is offline Send an Email to metallicaman Search for Posts by metallicaman Add metallicaman to your Buddy List
Mitschga Mitschga is a female
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-18.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Hirschegg City

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hate Iron Maiden!

I really do..

*slaps forehead*

06.11.2005 00:16 Mitschga is offline Send an Email to Mitschga Search for Posts by Mitschga Add Mitschga to your Buddy List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-4.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005
Herkunft: Wien

RE: Bruce Dickinson about songwriting// 20.08.2005 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by metallicaman
But he's probably busy writing for METALLICA..."

what is this supposed to mean?

23.11.2005 17:06 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Music News » Bruce Dickinson about songwriting// 20.08.2005

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH