Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » Guns N' Roses » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Guns N' Roses
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Guns N' Roses Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anybody going to see them???
03.02.2012 22:15 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not sure yet, i saw them at novarock in 2006 and they weren't bad, but also not that good...i'm gonna wait and see how the upcoming gigs are and then decide.

04.02.2012 09:49 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, The Cult and Guns N' Roses - I'd love to see that.

04.02.2012 19:38 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

New Bands:

+Soulfly

+Sonata Arctica

+Alkbottle

WTF? Who is putting up this billing???

12.03.2012 19:42 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Metalli-Mike Metalli-Mike is a male

images/avatars/avatar-209.jpg

Registration Date: 24.07.2009

i saw axl in vienna about 2 years ago, the show was good, they played about 3 hours...

a second time, i don´t know...

2010 Jonschwil /CH
2011 Gelsenkirchen/DE
2012 Udine/IT
2012 Nürnberg/DE
2014 Nürnberg/DE
2014 Vienna/AT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metalli-Mike: 10.05.2012 21:00.

10.05.2012 20:59 Metalli-Mike is offline Send an Email to Metalli-Mike Search for Posts by Metalli-Mike Add Metalli-Mike to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » Guns N' Roses

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH