DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/index.php)
- Metallica (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=1)
-- Metallica Anything (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=12)
--- Join The Metclub (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/thread.php?threadid=857)

Posted by Marmetal on 08.02.2008 at17:41:

Welcome! großes Grinsen

Posted by Livestrong on 09.02.2008 at08:08:

Yeah welcome großes Grinsen

Posted by Livestrong on 12.02.2008 at10:25:

quote:
Original von Livestrong
10 weeks, bloody hell!!

I've received my package today großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
Be prepared for the pic this time, it's awesome, especially James geschockt

Posted by metalandi on 12.02.2008 at10:27:

Very cool bernd, hopefully mine will arrive too these days...can you tell me which day exactly your's was actually shipped?

Posted by Livestrong on 12.02.2008 at10:34:

I've just checked the envelope, there's no date on it. But I'm pretty sure you will get it within this week Augenzwinkern

Posted by metalandi on 12.02.2008 at10:38:

Just recognized that too, but thanks anyway...looking forward to it großes Grinsen

Posted by metalandi on 12.02.2008 at10:59:

Yeah, now i just got it too...the band photo looks really scary großes Grinsen

Posted by Livestrong on 12.02.2008 at11:24:

Yeah, I was like "what the fuck...." geschockt

Posted by ChristophFe on 12.02.2008 at12:23:

yes, I also got it today! cool shit cool

Posted by Marmetal on 12.02.2008 at18:11:

Saw the photo on MetClub.com, it's terrific! cool

Posted by Highwayman on 14.02.2008 at11:37:

I'm also "near joining" (sry for the bad translation for "kurz davor sein" haha). I only have to get myself a credit card to enable the payment.

btw, is it already too late to join the lotteries for the M&Gs for Rock im Park (and maybe Salzburg haha)? Or when does the lottery for an M&G at a gig start???

Posted by metalandi on 14.02.2008 at11:39:

No worries my friend, it isn't too late yet. The lottery usually starts just about 2 Months before the Concerts, so you still have some time left.

And welcome in the family btw. (soon). großes Grinsen

Posted by Highwayman on 14.02.2008 at11:44:

Great, so it wouldn't be too late if I'll do it in the Easter Holidays. But I'll go to the Raika tomorrow, hopefully I'll get my credit card quite soon!

And which credit cards will they accept? The big ones like Visa, Mastercard won't be a problem, right?!?!

Posted by metalandi on 14.02.2008 at11:45:

Not a problem at all. I think they accept visa, mastercard american express and a few others too.

Posted by Highwayman on 14.02.2008 at15:01:

Alright, I've just ordered my credit card, I'll be a metclubber next week, prolly on Monday or Wednesday!!!!
Til then: schen Gruaß vom Highwayman/Krinzi (I'm not sure which SN I'll have there Zunge raus ). beer

Posted by Livestrong on 15.02.2008 at00:04:

Welcome on board großes Grinsen

Posted by Marmetal on 15.02.2008 at17:41:

Hi there Augenzwinkern .

Posted by Highwayman on 20.02.2008 at15:08:

Mission accomplished, so I'm a new member of the Metclub!

My Username there is Hammer_of_Justice (Highwayman was already reserved, so I took this one bc I study law haha).

EDIT: Sorry, on the PPM I'm still Highwayman, my metclub-SN is Hammer_of_Justice. (Of course you can add me or contact me at the PPM).

greetz, Walter

Posted by ChristophFe on 20.02.2008 at16:49:

Hey! Nice to have more and more members here and over at metclub in general! Welcome!!

I will also be at rock im park! maybe we can meet somewhere up there... 5th time there during the weekend of hell großes Grinsen

This year we will stay at the parking lot in front of the C4 camp ground.

cheerz

Posted by Highwayman on 20.02.2008 at18:13:

I'm gonna be there with a group of 4 (at the moment ;D), and I don't know yet where we're gonna put our tents. I only know that I'll drive with them from Grünau or Wels, maybe we can arrange something concerning "hinfoarn". But today all of us are freaking out bc QOTSA und Serj Tankian have been confirmed today!!!!!

But I'd love best to meet you at the Meet&Greet in Nürnberg, haha!!

greetz to everyone!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH