DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/index.php)
- Metallica (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=1)
-- Metallica News (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=2)
--- Chapter Party 2010(?) *somewhere at sometime* (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/thread.php?threadid=2139)

Posted by Metallifreak on 03.10.2009 at12:48:

Chapter Party 2010(?) *somewhere at sometime*

Hey dudes, this years party will be in Vienna. Maybe we can do an otherone next year in Tyrol too. Please choose one of the dates, you would like to have for the party. Poll will close on Friday, Oct. 9th, 2009.

Posted by metalandi on 03.10.2009 at12:57:

Let's do it on halloween großes Grinsen

Posted by Metallifreak on 03.10.2009 at13:42:

Well Andi, then you have to come without your mask. Otherwise it might be too direful großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Posted by Livestrong on 03.10.2009 at14:22:

quote:
Original von metalandi
Let's do it on halloween großes Grinsen

Yeah, I'm with you großes Grinsen

Posted by Metallifreak on 03.10.2009 at22:09:

Hey dudes, I'm very sorry to say this, but I have done an mistake. I'm unable to come on October 31st, since ther is Helloween Weekend, and I have to spent this day/night with my little daugher to grab a shitload of sweets dring her "Süsses oder Saures Trip". Hope you can understand this. Also Bernd [Norbinho] is unable to come on this day due to family reasons. So what do you think about an "After-Helloween-Party" on November 7th???

Posted by Het2006 on 04.10.2009 at11:09:

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
Hey dudes, I'm very sorry to say this, but I have done an mistake. I'm unable to come on October 31st, since ther is Helloween Weekend, and I have to spent this day/night with my little daugher to grab a shitload of sweets dring her "Süsses oder Saures Trip". Hope you can understand this. Also Bernd [Norbinho] is unable to come on this day due to family reasons. So what do you think about an "After-Helloween-Party" on November 7th???

the same with me, i also cant come on october 31st....

Posted by metalandi on 04.10.2009 at11:11:

Then i'd say let's change the vote options to october 24th and november 7th..what do you think?

Posted by Metallifreak on 04.10.2009 at11:29:

I agree with you Andi. Will change it right now. So please vote again dudes. And thanx for understanding.

Posted by metalandi on 04.10.2009 at11:31:

Jörg, actually i changed it already großes Grinsen

Posted by Livestrong on 04.10.2009 at11:31:

Never mind November is even better großes Grinsen

Posted by Metallifreak on 04.10.2009 at11:33:

quote:
Original von metalandi
Jörg, actually i changed it already großes Grinsen

Andy, have seen it to late. But now everybody can vote again. Let's see what will happen.

Posted by Het2006 on 04.10.2009 at11:34:

i think 24th is also a very good date, cause remember, 26th is a day off großes Grinsen

Posted by Livestrong on 04.10.2009 at11:47:

Oh, is it? That's absolutely perfect then cool

Posted by Metallifreak on 09.10.2009 at20:46:

Dudes, today I have heard that a few members can't come in october, so I think it is better to change the dates and make it in the spring of next year. Next thing is, Livestrong needs to know exactly how many people will need a room, and that's for sure.

Posted by Livestrong on 09.10.2009 at21:02:

I'm totally fine with it, because I would love to see everyone of you crazy fuckers there. So let's discuss the new date at some point later this year and arrange a hell of a party cool großes Grinsen
I'll take care of the accommodation then Zunge raus

Posted by metalandi on 09.10.2009 at21:22:

How many people can't come? I don't get it, everyone knew it would be that time around and a lot of people voted where to do it, and now a lot can't come?
Honestly i don't think it's a good idea to make it next year, cause it will just be the same. People will say they come, and then don't have time. Augen rollen I don't really think it will be any better if we do it next year, cause then also some won't have time, no matter when we do it. Why don't we make 2 parties, like we talked about sometimes?

Posted by Metallifreak on 09.10.2009 at21:36:

Well no problem Andy, then go on and party all night long. Maybe with 2 or 3 more people. That's it for the moment. Sad news, I know. But shit happens.
Of course 2 parties would be very fine, as we all know, but as usual not everybody has time at the same moment. Maybe it was an little bit toooo short this time.

Posted by Metallifreak on 11.10.2009 at10:53:

Well guys, what do you think about doing it in the middle of November??

Posted by Marmetal on 11.10.2009 at11:34:

Hey guys, what do you think about Martin moving to Austria? geschockt großes Grinsen

Posted by Livestrong on 11.10.2009 at11:43:

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
Well guys, what do you think about doing it in the middle of November??

Middle of November should be all right for me. We just need to find a date where everyone can come cool

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH