DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/index.php)
- Metallica (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=1)
-- Metallica News (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=2)
--- Donations Needed (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/thread.php?threadid=1832)

Posted by Metallifreak on 07.10.2008 at21:14:

Achtung Donations Needed

Well dudes, our board has some very big problems. Today I got an email from the provider, that we have exceeded our space limit. Now we have two fuckin' options.

1st: We can close our board traurig
2nd: We have to buy more webspace, which will cost a lot of money per year traurig
At the moment we use Web_L so we have to change to Web_XL as you can see on the pic.

So I ask for your help and for donations. Every cent is more then welcome. Would be great of some of you might support our board. If you wanna help, please PM me for further details.

Thanx dudes

Posted by metalandi on 07.10.2008 at23:13:

Damn shit, that really sucks. Of course i would make some donations but unfortunately i need every cent myself at the moment traurig

Posted by Metallifreak on 07.10.2008 at23:18:

I know Andi, I know. But thanx for the good meaning. I know you would support our board if you can dude

Posted by Marmetal on 08.10.2008 at15:38:

I have the same situation as Andi... I would like to help out though.

Posted by norbinho19 on 08.10.2008 at20:36:

have sent you email about that, jörg..of course i will help!! großes Grinsen

our great board can't die!!

Posted by Metallifreak on 08.10.2008 at20:45:

Thanx Bernd, i got it. And also thanx to the other 2 Donators Etzi and Montse. Hope some more can support us. verwirrt

Posted by norbinho19 on 08.10.2008 at20:52:

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
Thanx Bernd, i got it. And also thanx to the other 2 Donators Etzi and Montse. Hope some more can support us. verwirrt

no problem, jörg.....we all get so much of our great chapterhead and this great board, so it's obvious that i will help großes Grinsen

Posted by Livestrong on 09.10.2008 at20:03:

Of course I will help, too. I will contact you Jörg großes Grinsen

Posted by metalandi on 09.10.2008 at20:23:

Hey bernd, if you can donate here you also must be able to buy the shiftknobs hehehe

Posted by Metallifreak on 09.10.2008 at20:28:

quote:
Original von metalandi
Hey bernd, if you can donate here you also must be able to buy the shiftknobs hehehe

Well Andi, if you are still able to be online and pay for your internet, you also must be able to pay some other things aswell, hahahahaha

good one joke what???

Posted by Livestrong on 09.10.2008 at20:30:

Well Andi, you have to focus on the real important things in life. I think we all have to fight to keep this board alive.
If that means that I'm not able to buy the fuckin' shiftknobs, well, so be it. So please don't hold 'em back for me, if you find any other buyer, but thanks anyway großes Grinsen

Posted by norbinho19 on 09.10.2008 at22:29:

quote:
Original von metalandi

seems you will have some money soon, andi...i hope you haven't forgotten me otherwise...hit

Posted by Highwayman on 10.10.2008 at20:54:

What about deleting some of the extremely old and inactive topics (or PMs), would that solve or delay the problem????

I think I can donate a little amount, maybe a tenner. I can transfer it next weekend when I'm back in OÖ (I forgot to bring my ELBA account infos to Innsbruck); just contact me until then by cell phone, PM or e-mail Jörg.

Posted by Metallifreak on 10.10.2008 at21:39:

Thanx mate, I will do so, be sure. And well, we are working on the problem. Maybe we can solve it an little bit. But I don't think it will work. I keep you updated.

Posted by Metallifreak on 13.11.2008 at06:23:

I just wanted to say thanx again to our 2 donators Montse and Norbinho. Thanx dudes, with our help we have solved the problems for one year. You rock großes Grinsen

Posted by norbinho19 on 13.11.2008 at09:24:

quote:
I just wanted to say thanx again to our 2 donators Montse and Norbinho. Thanx dudes, with our help we have solved the problems for one year. You rock großes Grinsen

no problem, my friend großes Grinsen

Posted by jamiz on 13.11.2008 at12:39:

it's all rigth my friend, no problem beer

Posted by Marmetal on 13.11.2008 at18:03:

Thanks guys! thanx

Posted by Metallifreak on 23.12.2009 at21:49:

I really hate to say this, but it seems we need some donations again this year. Thanx very very much to Montse, who has already donated. So every Euro is more then welcome. Since last membership package had expensive production costs, there was not enough money to pay everything. And it seems this will happen again. So everybody who want's to help running our chapter and board another year, do not hesitate to contact me for further information. Btw, if we have enough money, we might can buy an banner for touring. But this one will cost another 200 Euros, or even more traurig

Posted by norbinho19 on 23.12.2009 at21:51:

quote:
I really hate to say this, but it seems we need some donations again this year. Thanx very very much to Montse, who has already donated. So every Euro is more then welcome. Since last membership package had expensive production costs, there was not enough money to pay everything. And it seems this will happen again. So everybody who want's to help running our chapter and board another year, do not hesitate to contact me for further information. Btw, if we have enough money, we might can buy an banner for touring. But this one will cost another 200 Euros, or even more traurig

count me in, jörg....will donate some bucks after the xmas days...hope i don't forget it Augenzwinkern

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH