DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/index.php)
- Metallica (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=1)
-- Metallica Bootlegs (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=3)
--- 2008.06.07 - Rock am Ring, Germany (Video from TV broadcast) (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/thread.php?threadid=1636)

Posted by norbinho19 on 09.06.2008 at18:14:

2008.06.07 - Rock am Ring, Germany (Video from TV broadcast)

hey my friends,

i recorded the show from saturday from TV via digital satellite receiver and i will add this one to our DTOA-Vine. this version will have 2 DVDs. here are some screens:

enjoy it!! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Posted by Livestrong on 09.06.2008 at22:50:

RE: 2008-06-07 Rock am Ring, Germany (Video from TV broadcast)

You're great Bernd, thank you man Zunge raus

Posted by jpospa on 10.06.2008 at09:28:

Good work, i think. But where are the links ?
Thank you

Posted by norbinho19 on 10.06.2008 at09:56:

quote:
Original von jpospa
Good work, i think. But where are the links ?
Thank you

hey man,

don't get this wrong, but what are you doing here on our board???? you post stupid or meaning less replies to topics with just 1-2 words...even not related to the topic!!!

please post something interesting and related to the topic and don't spam our board with such messages!!!

@ rock am ring
this one ist not for download. if you would have read, what i was writing in my thread you would have understood it!!!!!!!!!

this just shows that you don't read the posted messages here!!!! hit

Posted by jpospa on 10.06.2008 at10:35:

Don´t worry for me ! I read your message. You wrote "i recorded the show from saturday from TV via digital satellite receiver and i will add this one to our DTOA-Vine. this version will have 2 DVDs. here are some screens:"
It was only information about our record ? If yes, then is uninterested information without links for other members od this board. Interested it wil be, if you will boast of youre record and if you got there links for download. It will be wery interrested message.
Thank you
PS: no only i posted 1-2 words reply ...

Posted by norbinho19 on 10.06.2008 at10:47:

quote:
Original von jpospa
Don´t worry for me ! I read your message. You wrote "i recorded the show from saturday from TV via digital satellite receiver and i will add this one to our DTOA-Vine. this version will have 2 DVDs. here are some screens:"
It was only information about our record ? If yes, then is uninterested information without links for other members od this board. Interested it wil be, if you will boast of youre record and if you got there links for download. It will be wery interrested message.
Thank you
PS: no only i posted 1-2 words reply ...

hey man,

stop talking shit here...i see that you didn't understand my message.

this show is not for download. i explained how our members can get it...now, i'm getting upset with you..stop posting that meaningless and useless messages!!!!

Posted by freedom on 10.06.2008 at10:59:

Can't wait to receive the DVD's from the vine, hope you start soon

Posted by norbinho19 on 10.06.2008 at11:00:

quote:
Original von freedom
Can't wait to receive the DVD's from the vine, hope you start soon

we will start on june 16 and i will send the dvds first to jörg!! großes Grinsen

Posted by jpospa on 10.06.2008 at11:03:

I think, you are very angry man ! Way do you upset with me ? I dont wrote some badly things. You are angry to all new members of this board ? It is very bad outlook on. What you wrote, that outrage me ! Whay do you vicious man ? I only looked video from MTV and i was hope, than found info here. But you sended some thunders and flashes to me ! Why ? I don´t wrote no-one bad word or thing to you.

Posted by metalandi on 10.06.2008 at11:07:

You wrote shit massages and spammed the whole time not ONE post of you did contain anything intelligent yet! write something with sense, or don't write anything and leave us alone with your bullshit!

Posted by jpospa on 10.06.2008 at11:14:

verrückt

There is full of stupid idiots !!!!! More stupids are moderators with horse IQ !!!
Put your stupid records and angry messages into your hairy wide asses you matherfucker idiots !

Posted by norbinho19 on 10.06.2008 at11:14:

quote:
Original von jpospa
I think, you are very angry man ! Way do you upset with me ? I dont wrote some badly things. You are angry to all new members of this board ? It is very bad outlook on. What you wrote, that outrage me ! Whay do you vicious man ? I only looked video from MTV and i was hope, than found info here. But you sended some thunders and flashes to me ! Why ? I don´t wrote no-one bad word or thing to you.

first, i answered one of your posts and i told you gently not to spam our board here with meaningless posts, but you didn't repect that.

i'm not unfriendly to new members. please respect the rules here and we will welcome you warmly.

Posted by metalandi on 10.06.2008 at11:38:

i won't communicate anymore with this guy. i already sent an sms to jörg, he told felix to ban him.

Posted by norbinho19 on 10.06.2008 at13:39:

quote:
Original von metalandi
i won't communicate anymore with this guy. i already sent an sms to jörg, he told felix to ban him.

yes, you are right, andi..we shouldn't talk anymore to him he doesn't get it...any way i think he was just here and posting those stupid messages to be able to sign in for the vine and get a copy of the rock am ring show.

he meantioned it in one of his answers to me!!

Posted by metalandi on 10.06.2008 at16:02:

the problem is solved, sniffer (felix) has banned him...

Posted by norbinho19 on 10.06.2008 at20:29:

quote:
Original von metalandi
the problem is solved, sniffer (felix) has banned him...

thanks, andi!!

Posted by Franticarlos on 17.06.2008 at19:06:

thans man, very nice

Posted by bagpiper on 18.06.2008 at16:04:

RE: 2008.06.07 - Rock am Ring, Germany (Video from TV broadcast)

Alright, man. You are great. thnx

Posted by metalandi on 18.06.2008 at16:08:

Can't wait to get the package! großes Grinsen

Posted by Metallicafreak on 23.06.2008 at14:44:

RE: 2008.06.07 - Rock am Ring, Germany (Video from TV broadcast)

awesome

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH