DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/index.php)
- Metallica (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=1)
-- Met On Tour (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=22)
--- 2008.07.22 - Arena Parco Nord, Bologna, Italy (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/thread.php?threadid=1409)

Posted by Livestrong on 06.07.2008 at14:27:

quote:
Original von Rick
Motherfuckerzzzzzz!

We are putting up a great Pizza all together near the hotel, on Monday about 7PM. After that, the pre show party!
One more event for us guys!

Lovely, count me in! Good idea großes Grinsen

Posted by Livestrong on 06.07.2008 at14:41:

Don't forget to enter the M & G! I almost forgot hit

Posted by norbinho19 on 06.07.2008 at15:09:

quote:
Original von Livestrong
Don't forget to enter the M & G! I almost forgot hit

i didn't forget it...on mission metallica you can also win a meet & greet!!

hopefully someone of us will be more lucky than last year in vienna where all those germans were at the meet & greet!! Augenzwinkern

Posted by Livestrong on 06.07.2008 at15:38:

Yeah I've seen it today and already entered the contest großes Grinsen . We'll see, if the Austrians are lucky this time cool

Posted by metalandi on 06.07.2008 at15:52:

I've entered now on the metclub site for vologna, and also on M:M, along with st.petersburf & bergen. if i don't have luck then, i don't know... großes Grinsen

Posted by norbinho19 on 06.07.2008 at16:51:

quote:
Original von metalandi
I've entered now on the metclub site for vologna, and also on M:M, along with st.petersburf & bergen. if i don't have luck then, i don't know... großes Grinsen

are you going to russia and norway too, andi??geschockt ...you better come to switzerland in august with me, it's not that far großes Grinsen

Posted by Livestrong on 07.07.2008 at08:54:

quote:
Original von metalandi

geschockt Jesus Christ Andi, good man großes Grinsen

Posted by metalandi on 07.07.2008 at09:04:

quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von metalandi

are you going to russia and norway too, andi??geschockt ...you better come to switzerland in august with me, it's not that far großes Grinsen

Only if i win something, dude, hehehe großes Grinsen I also plan to enter for switzerland when the M&G Contests starts, as Jörg also will do! He told me if he wins he'll go there, and i thought, why not join him. Augenzwinkern

Posted by norbinho19 on 07.07.2008 at10:00:

quote:
Original von metalandi
quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von metalandi

Only if i win something, dude, hehehe großes Grinsen I also plan to enter for switzerland when the M&G Contests starts, as Jörg also will do! He told me if he wins he'll go there, and i thought, why not join him. Augenzwinkern

you both should go to switzerland anyway...and when returning we could stop at starkenberg for a "bierbad"...hehehe großes Grinsen

Posted by metalandi on 07.07.2008 at10:04:

OMG Bernd, that looks like paradise..the old romans would be jealous! großes Grinsen

Posted by norbinho19 on 07.07.2008 at10:32:

yes, they would be jealous..hehehe großes Grinsen

Posted by Livestrong on 07.07.2008 at19:55:

"Bierbad" großes Grinsen , what a great fuckin' invention, I think we should keep this in our mind, for our next chapter meeting cool

Posted by metalandi on 07.07.2008 at20:55:

Next chapter meeting at the starkenberg bierbad, what do you say?! großes Grinsen

Posted by Rick on 07.07.2008 at21:55:

Well, the problem is...... what happens if you fart into the beer pool? hahahahahahahaha!

Posted by metalandi on 07.07.2008 at22:11:

Hmm, maybe then the beer will fester a second time, hehehe großes Grinsen But i can live with that, as long as nobody pees into it, like the old People do in the Therme Bad Hall...

Posted by norbinho19 on 08.07.2008 at00:38:

i see all you guys would have fun at starkenberg...hehehe großes Grinsen

cheers beer

Posted by Livestrong on 09.07.2008 at09:49:

quote:
Original von metalandi
Next chapter meeting at the starkenberg bierbad, what do you say?! großes Grinsen

I second that großes Grinsen

Posted by Rick on 09.07.2008 at17:23:

Minus 13 days... are you starting to freak, guys????
I can't wait for those days in Bologna..... I am already nervous and pretty much excited!!!!!!

METALLICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Posted by Metallifreak on 09.07.2008 at18:19:

Hey Rickitallica großes Grinsen Can't wait to kick your ass brother. Shag some sheeps in the meantime, so you don't have time to freak. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted by norbinho19 on 09.07.2008 at22:00:

we are nervous and excited too, rick....can't wait to finally get to bologna!!!großes Grinsen

FORZA METALLICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! großes Grinsen

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH