DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/index.php)
- Metallica (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=1)
-- Met On Tour (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=22)
--- 2010.06.18 - Sonisphere Festival, Degenaupark, Jonschwil, Switzerland (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/thread.php?threadid=2180)

Posted by metalandi on 01.03.2010 at18:38:

Alice in Chains confirmed großes Grinsen

look at that lineup so far, i fucking orgasm when i look at this:

Metallica
Slayer
Anthrax
Megadeth
Heaven & Hell
Motörhead
Volbeat
Devildriver
Amon Amarth
Rise Against
Mastodon
Atreyu
As I Lay Dying
Bullet For My Valentine
Stone Sour
Alice In Chains

Posted by Livestrong on 02.03.2010 at20:47:

Wow, Alice in Chains on the bill, too. Very nice Zunge raus

Posted by metalandi on 08.05.2010 at10:43:

HEAVEN & HELL — the band featuring BLACK SABBATH members Tony Iommi (guitar), Ronnie James Dio (vocals), Geezer Butler (bass) and Vinny Appice (drums) — has announced the cancellation of all planned appearances this summer in Europe, including its headline set at Bloodstock's (U.K.) 10th anniversary festival as well as performances at Sonisphere in Switzerland, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey.

The band has issued the following statement regading the cancellations: "We have to announce that all forthcoming HEAVEN & HELL European shows have been cancelled as sadly [vocalist] Ronnie [James Dio, who was diagnosed with stomach cancer in November 2009] isn't well enough to tour this summer. We hope that everyone understands and want to thank fans and industry colleagues for their continuing support at this time."

Posted by Livestrong on 09.05.2010 at02:19:

Shit. I hope Ronnie is able to go through this shit

Posted by Livestrong on 24.05.2010 at14:53:

Woidl are you driving to Jonschwil from Innsbruck?

Posted by metalandi on 24.05.2010 at14:59:

yeah, i'm joining this question großes Grinsen In Budapest/Zagreb we talked abit on how to get to jinschwil, and we were thinking of a few possibilities. I think the best would be, if you come to linz bernd, i pick you up there and then we go together to walter's flat in innsbruck. What do you think about that woidl? großes Grinsen

Posted by Livestrong on 24.05.2010 at15:00:

Sounds good to me. Hopefully Woild has a car and we can drive together from Innsbruck. Otherwise we need to organise something else

Posted by metalandi on 24.05.2010 at15:07:

Yeah i hope so too. Another possibility would be to go by train from innsbruck to jonschwil, i think there should be a pretty good connection. You know, if my car would be a bit less fucked up i wouldn't have a problem with driving myself, but i already was 2 times at the workshop again since we came back from zagreb, so i don't wanna drive such long distances really.

Posted by Livestrong on 24.05.2010 at15:19:

Probably we can take mine, I need to check with Michaela

Posted by metalandi on 24.05.2010 at15:27:

That's a possibility too. But let's see what woidl says first, probably we can drive with him from innsbruck on.

Posted by Livestrong on 24.05.2010 at15:27:

All righty then

Posted by Highwayman on 24.05.2010 at15:53:

I don't have a car in Innsbruck, sorry for being a poor student. Augenzwinkern When do you 2 plan to arrive in ibk, Thursday evening/afternoon maybe??
It would be cool if we could take one of your cars, otherwise we can still take the train connection where we have to change the train 2, 3 or 4 times. ^^

And what about the others, how and when are you going to Jonschwil???

Posted by Livestrong on 24.05.2010 at15:56:

Ok, I need to check if I can get the car. I'm not 100% sure if I'll be there Thursday evening or Friday morning due to work. If we go by train, is there any way for coming back then verwirrt

As far as I know Jörg is driving with Bernd and Christoph there

Posted by norbinho19 on 24.05.2010 at16:10:

christoph is driving there with his friends.

as i have told some of you already, i still don't know yet when i'll be able to leave to jonschwil as thursday and friday my students have their final exams...i hope i can arrange to not have to take part at the exams on friday afternoon...becaus i want to see more bands than just metallica.

Posted by metalandi on 24.05.2010 at16:11:

Yeah, Jörg, Bernd and Christoph are coming a bit later, due to work i think.

For me it doesn't matter if we drive on thursday or friday...i'm cool with if we are in jonschwil friday about noon time, or maybe a bit earlier.

Hope you can work out something with the car bernd. It's really a pity that we can't use my car for all the way, i'm really sorry about that, but i'm just too afraid that something fucks up again, and then we'd stand somewhere in the middle of the mountains.

Posted by Livestrong on 24.05.2010 at16:20:

Yeah I understand. But with the train we are pretty fucked too unglücklich

Posted by metalandi on 24.05.2010 at16:27:

Yeah, that sucks ass, Would probably take forever to get there, and if there is no full connection to get back, we're pretty much fucked.

But well, ask michaela if you can get the car...if it's not possible then we have to look and work out something else. I'm sure there'll be a way to get there.

Posted by Livestrong on 24.05.2010 at16:31:

Well she already told me on our way to Budapest, that she needs the car unglücklich
Anyway I'll check again with her

Otherwise renting a car is an option, too. I should get a better tarif at Europcar or Avis.

I've just checked the price for the train ticket to Innsbruck, which will be around € 60,00 traurig one way. That's pretty much

Posted by metalandi on 24.05.2010 at16:38:

Yeah that's a lot, and then also we'd need more tickets to get from innsbruck to jonschwil, that'd be too expensive. traurig

Posted by Livestrong on 24.05.2010 at16:41:

Flying to Innsbruck would be cheaper for me. Vienna - Innsbruck and Innsbruck - Vienna goes for € 100,00 at the moment.

But then we still need the train tickets to Jonschwil unglücklich

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH