DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/index.php)
- Metallica (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=1)
-- Met On Tour (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=22)
--- 2010.06.18 - Sonisphere Festival, Degenaupark, Jonschwil, Switzerland (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/thread.php?threadid=2180)

Posted by Metallifreak on 14.01.2010 at18:29:

Okay guyz, have some news for you. Sad thing, but I don't have the official "you have some days" off from my company. So I just can pray. What do you think?? Will there be tickets available in a couple of weeks?? Or do you think, if I buy one now, I still can sell it, when I'm unable to go??

Posted by metalandi on 14.01.2010 at18:54:

That's a pity. I'd say you maybe should order with us now to be on the safe side, cause i'm sure once tickets are sold out you could for sure sell it on ebay or wherever, if you can't go.

Posted by Metallifreak on 14.01.2010 at19:07:

Maybe you're right Andi

Posted by Het2006 on 14.01.2010 at19:20:

I also think you should buy it now, and on the other hand its only a friday you as holiday.... what would the company do if you're ill? hehe

Posted by metalandi on 14.01.2010 at19:23:

So if i calculated properly, we need 4 tickets then:

1. Metalandi
2. Livestrong
3. Highwayman
4. Metallifreak

Is that right? I think Christoph and Bernd have their tickets already, or am i wrong?

Posted by Het2006 on 14.01.2010 at19:24:

You're right andi, bernd and i already have our tickets großes Grinsen

Posted by Metallifreak on 14.01.2010 at19:39:

Btw guyz, Livestrong send me an SMS today. About the hotel reservation for Budapest and Zagreb. So should he book the rooms for sure now?? How many people are we??

BUDAPEST
* Metallifreak (1)
* Metalandi (1)
* Norbinho (3)
* Livestrong (2)
* Het2006 (4)

ZAGREB
* Metallifreak (1)
* Metalandi (1)
* Norbinho (1)
* Livestrong (2)
* Het2006 (1)

Is this correct???

Posted by metalandi on 14.01.2010 at19:48:

What does the numbers in the () after the names mean? Did some people clone themselves and now there are multiples om themselves? geschockt Just kidding großes Grinsen

Posted by norbinho19 on 14.01.2010 at21:44:

damn, that's shit about jonschwil, jörg...buy a ticket...we can always sell it if you will not be able to make it.

rooms for budapest and zagreb are correct concerning my name.

have you heard something about the budapest tickets already?

Posted by Metallifreak on 14.01.2010 at21:57:

No Bernd, sorry. My neighbour will call her friend tomorrow again, so I hope I have some positive news soon.
Okay, so who is going to buy the tickets then??

Posted by Het2006 on 14.01.2010 at22:44:

rooms are also ok for me, i only have to find the 4th person for budapest now, aslong i dont drive to graz anymore großes Grinsen

Posted by Highwayman on 15.01.2010 at01:55:

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
No Bernd, sorry. My neighbour will call her friend tomorrow again, so I hope I have some positive news soon.
Okay, so who is going to buy the tickets then??

Do you mean Jonschwil now? If yes then I suggest that the answer is still Walter. Augenzwinkern
So I go to bed now and then (probably in the afternoon) I'll order our 4 tickets, right? großes Grinsen
And do you still agree with the idea of me giving the tickets to all of you in Innsbruck before the concert?
I'll give you the details with the exact amount you'll owe me and my bank account when I see the exact costs on my online Mastercard-account, then I'll send you an SMS, PM or e-mail. ^^

@Jörg: if the worst case was true and you wouldn't be able to come, then I'm sure someone of us will find someone who still needs a ticket and then we'd give you the money back immediately. (for example I've got a friend from Vorarlberg who goes there with a large group and a friend from St.Gallen who also knows quite a lot of Metallicafans)
Or might need a backup ticket for Andi, maybe this time he'll forget his ticket in Innsbruck! großes Grinsen hit freibier

Posted by metalandi on 15.01.2010 at10:09:

Walter, you aren't allowed to talk of that ticket story, since you weren't with us when that happened Zunge raus großes Grinsen

Posted by Livestrong on 15.01.2010 at13:37:

Thank you very much for ordering the tickets Walter. About staying at your flat I'm not 100% sure yet, but I'll come back to you ASAP.

Posted by Highwayman on 15.01.2010 at18:38:

I've just successfully ordered our 4 Tickets, Sonisphere here we come! großes Grinsen

I'll keep you updated with the details, but the tickets cost about 82-83€

Posted by Metallifreak on 15.01.2010 at20:13:

Thanx Walter großes Grinsen

Posted by Livestrong on 16.01.2010 at11:40:

quote:
Original von Highwayman
I've just successfully ordered our 4 Tickets, Sonisphere here we come! großes Grinsen

I'll keep you updated with the details, but the tickets cost about 82-83€

Thanks man großes Grinsen

Posted by metalandi on 16.01.2010 at11:46:

Thanks a lot walter!

Posted by Highwayman on 20.01.2010 at17:28:

@Jörg, Andi and Livestrong: I've just sent you an e-mail with all the details and costs (and a little donation for the banner hehe). I've used the e-mail adresses that are shown in your profiles!

Posted by metalandi on 20.01.2010 at17:32:

Got the mail walter. The money will be on the way to you before today ends großes Grinsen

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH