DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/index.php)
- Metallica (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=1)
-- Met On Tour (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=22)
--- 2009.05.09 - Schleyerhalle, Stuttgart, Germany (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/thread.php?threadid=1857)

Posted by Het2006 on 26.04.2009 at20:56:

quote:
Original von norbinho19

yes of course we will, when are you going to stuttgart?

will have to speak to jörg first when he will arrive in stuttgart and to maxi, because i have to pick him up in munich...and then ask andi how he plans to go to stuttgart.

but i plan to leave here around midday, i'd say[/quote]

ok, we can do phonecall when we know more

Posted by norbinho19 on 26.04.2009 at21:00:

quote:
Original von Het2006

yeah, will let you know Augenzwinkern

Posted by metalandi on 26.04.2009 at21:02:

Don't trouble yourself on my account, i can just show up anywhere and you pick me up großes Grinsen

No seriously, i have to look at google maps where it would be best to meet. Which way do you plan to drive, bernd?

Posted by Het2006 on 26.04.2009 at21:02:

quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006

yeah, will let you know Augenzwinkern

ok, i'm looking forward großes Grinsen

Posted by norbinho19 on 26.04.2009 at21:10:

quote:
Original von metalandi
Don't trouble yourself on my account, i can just show up anywhere and you pick me up großes Grinsen

No seriously, i have to look at google maps where it would be best to meet. Which way do you plan to drive, bernd?

i think i will take the way via kufstein as i have to pick up maxi in munich....so, we can meet somewhere between kufstein and munich...i think near rosenheim would be best for you, so you don't have to make some extra way Augenzwinkern

Posted by metalandi on 26.04.2009 at21:13:

Yeah, Rosenheim would be really good. I just have to look then where to put my car. Well, at least i don't have to be afraid that something out of it could be stolen since i have no navi anymore großes Grinsen

Posted by norbinho19 on 26.04.2009 at21:18:

quote:
Original von metalandi
Yeah, Rosenheim would be really good. I just have to look then where to put my car. Well, at least i don't have to be afraid that something out of it could be stolen since i have no navi anymore großes Grinsen

hehehe großes Grinsen

yeah, let me know when you have found a good place to put your car...maybe some "autogrill" on the highway Augenzwinkern

Posted by Het2006 on 26.04.2009 at21:18:

quote:
Original von metalandi

i think you could park it on the highway restaurant irschenberg, its about 10 km away of rosenheim direction munich...

Posted by metalandi on 26.04.2009 at21:19:

Yeah i guess that would be the best place i guess..i'll look after somnething like that near rosenheim!

Posted by metalandi on 26.04.2009 at21:22:

quote:
Original von Het2006
quote:
Original von metalandi

i think you could park it on the highway restaurant irschenberg, its about 10 km away of rosenheim direction munich...

Thanks for the info Christoph! I just looked it up at google maps. Should be easy to find even without GPS großes Grinsen

Posted by Het2006 on 26.04.2009 at21:30:

quote:
Original von metalandi
quote:
Original von Het2006
quote:
Original von metalandi

Thanks for the info Christoph! I just looked it up at google maps. Should be easy to find even without GPS großes Grinsen

jep, i'll think you make even without gps großes Grinsen

Posted by metalandi on 26.04.2009 at21:32:

My GPS is searching it's own way home right now i guess.. großes Grinsen

Posted by Het2006 on 26.04.2009 at21:35:

ohhh, and that in an other car or what?

Posted by metalandi on 26.04.2009 at21:38:

No, i think it is either in the hands of a farmer or a street worker (or nobody at all) now...but this is a story to be told with having a few beers during it großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Posted by Het2006 on 26.04.2009 at21:44:

i understand großes Grinsen

Posted by Metallifreak on 26.04.2009 at22:03:

Well Andi, can't wait to hear that story. But please promise me one thing, don't forget your ticket once again!!! großes Grinsen hit großes Grinsen

Posted by metalandi on 26.04.2009 at22:12:

Jörg, this time i can't forget it, cause it's not in my hands großes Grinsen

Posted by norbinho19 on 26.04.2009 at23:08:

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
Well Andi, can't wait to hear that story. But please promise me one thing, don't forget your ticket once again!!! großes Grinsen hit großes Grinsen

i have our tickets, jörg...i hope i will not forget them Augenzwinkern

Posted by metalandi on 26.04.2009 at23:17:

All my trust is on you, bernd großes Grinsen

Posted by Livestrong on 27.04.2009 at20:38:

And close the fuckin' window of your car Andi großes Grinsen

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH