DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/index.php)
- Metallica (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=1)
-- Met On Tour (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=22)
--- 2009.05.14 - Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/thread.php?threadid=1850)

Posted by norbinho19 on 28.10.2008 at12:29:

quote:
Original von Bez1980
Oh, what a pity! Thanks for the information!

no problem großes Grinsen hope it will work soon again, we had that problem some time ago before.

Posted by metalandi on 28.10.2008 at16:58:

FlOrion, have you already got your tickets? I still haven't got mine, even if they said they ship it yesterday unglücklich

Posted by Marmetal on 28.10.2008 at19:38:

Anyone can help me with a ticket? It seems like there won't be a show close to me, so Vienna is not a stupid idea. I'd love to go there.

Posted by metalandi on 28.10.2008 at19:41:

Just wait martin, there are a lot more dates yet to be announced. Otherwise, just wait till next year, the tickets then will have better prices in the internet. or maybe there eve will be a second vienna show großes Grinsen

Posted by Marmetal on 28.10.2008 at19:49:

Yes, I'm still waiting for new dates. But it would be cool to go to Vienna if there's no gig in Poland next year.

Posted by Bez1980 on 29.10.2008 at08:37:

Good Morning, Guys Zunge raus !
I´ve got a standing - ticket left for this show good one .
I´d like to demand the normal ticket price (€ 66,40) additional forwarding costs.
So, if anyone of you is interested, please let me know!

Lovely greetings, Bettina

Posted by Livestrong on 29.10.2008 at08:50:

quote:
Original von Marmetal
Yes, I'm still waiting for new dates. But it would be cool to go to Vienna if there's no gig in Poland next year.

Yeah, it would be nice to meet you in Vienna Martin großes Grinsen

Posted by FlOrion on 29.10.2008 at12:08:

@andi:

Yeaterday Ö-Ticket wrote this message to me:

quote:
Sehr geehrter Herr Derler, der Betrag für die unten genannte Bestellung wurde erfolgreich eingezogen. Ihre Tickets sind ab sofort in einem ÖT-Center hinterlegt. Unter http://www.oeticket.com/portal/de/zustellarten/ finden Sie die Adressen aller ÖT-Center . Metallica - World Magnetic Tour 09 am 14.05.2009 19:30:00, Wiener Stadthalle, Vogelweidplatz 14, AUT-1150 Wien ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------- 4 Tickets , Kategorie PK 1, Normalpreis, Nord, STEHPARTERRE zu je 66,40 EUR

And my account is also already charged (since Oct.27th) with the money-amount from above.
So I'm gonna pick up the tickets this week and then I can tell you if I finally got them... Augenzwinkern Augenzwinkern Augenzwinkern

what about your tickets?

hey, i was just about to phone them today, when i came home and found the "post-benachrichtigung" in my mail box, so they have arrived and i'll pick them up later today at the post office großes Grinsen I'm happy that i'll finally have them i my hands Freude

Posted by Marmetal on 29.10.2008 at12:57:

quote:
Originally posted by Bez1980
I´d like to demand the normal ticket price (€ 66,40) additional forwarding costs.

Hey, I think I'd be interested in that Augenzwinkern . I suppose it's general admission ticket? And can you wait some time, because I don't have money now and I'm still waiting for Polish date. Please do it for me Freude . I don't want to miss a chance to get Vienna ticket though.

quote:
Originally posted by Livestrong
quote:
Original von Marmetal

Yeah, it would be nice to meet you in Vienna Martin großes Grinsen

Thank you, I'd like to meet you too! cool

Posted by metalandi on 29.10.2008 at14:36:

If you really come martin, we really have to organize it better than in berlin. Do you think your father will travel with you? If yes, we could make a father with son + father wth son meeting since my dad will be also there, hehehe großes Grinsen

Posted by metalandi on 29.10.2008 at17:17:

I HATE the austrian post, they just told me i need to wait until tomorrow to pick it up. everytime before i did get it the same day böse

Posted by Bez1980 on 30.10.2008 at07:40:

quote:
Original von Bez1980

I´m sorry, I sold the ticket yesterday to a teammate! Don´t be angry with me!

Posted by metalandi on 30.10.2008 at12:13:

I finally picked up my tickets now, and on them it says "stehparterre nord"..does anybody know what that means? there couldn't be divided standing sections, could there???

Posted by Highwayman on 30.10.2008 at12:27:

As far as I know it only means that there are 2 entrances, but only one standing area. I've read in it some other forum (I dunno where, maybe Nova Rock Forum or a Studivz Group) from a reliable source, it used to be like that for other concerts. So no need to worry, there are only reasons to look forward to it! großes Grinsen \m/ (we should get a smiley for that \m/ , hehe großes Grinsen )

EDIT: now I got the source http://forum.novarock.at/viewtopic.php?t=10103&start=1185

Posted by metalandi on 30.10.2008 at12:37:

Alright, thanks my friend, now i'm calmed down großes Grinsen

Posted by Marmetal on 30.10.2008 at17:37:

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
If you really come martin, we really have to organize it better than in berlin. Do you think your father will travel with you? If yes, we could make a father with son + father wth son meeting since my dad will be also there, hehehe großes Grinsen

Chances are weak, since I don't have a ticket, but I'd love to be there. And probably my dad would not come with me, I have no idea.

quote:
Originally posted by Bez1980
I´m sorry, I sold the ticket yesterday to a teammate! Don´t be angry with me!

I'm not angry at you. That said, I'm still looking for a standing ticket in normal price. I screwed it up because I should've bought it myself Augen rollen .

Posted by Dinx on 30.10.2008 at21:04:

HOLY SHIT I GOT THE TICKETS FOR VIENNA!!! but still no confirmation mail großes Grinsen

Posted by metalandi on 30.10.2008 at21:23:

Oh, dinko i think they are useless without the email and they won't let you in then unglücklich just kidding großes Grinsen

Posted by Livestrong on 31.10.2008 at08:56:

quote:
Original von metalandi
I finally picked up my tickets now, and on them it says "stehparterre nord"..does anybody know what that means? there couldn't be divided standing sections, could there???

No worries, it's the same on my ticket Andi Zunge raus

Posted by kirkbadguy on 10.03.2009 at21:53:

Fan Zone

Hi Guys.
Sorry for a stupid question. 2007 Routundenplatz in Vienna at the concert was the Fan Zone. How is it possible to get there and will be same this year in May?
In advance thanks

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH