DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/index.php)
- Off Topic (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=6)
-- Off Topic (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=7)
--- The Official Football Thread (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/thread.php?threadid=1685)

Posted by etzi-99 on 20.04.2008 at16:43:

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
Etzi, I think I have to re-design or page in black & white großes Grinsen

hmm yeah black & white is ok but i like this green Augenzwinkern

erm btw rapid 3:0 altach Augenzwinkern

we are on the way ehhehe

Posted by metalandi on 20.04.2008 at16:46:

lask - sturm 1:0 in the halftime großes Grinsen

Posted by Metallifreak on 20.04.2008 at18:20:

quote:
Original von metalandi
lask - sturm 1:0 in the halftime großes Grinsen

lask - sturm 1:2 großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Posted by metalandi on 20.04.2008 at18:26:

yes i know...now we are only fifth, what a fuck rotes Gesicht

Posted by Highwayman on 20.04.2008 at18:29:

großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen , and now the 32nd one: großes Grinsen

Mission 32 is accomplished!!!!! ;D

Posted by Highwayman on 20.04.2008 at18:32:

Oh, and it's a shame LASK lost. Now the Viola will be 3rd, I highly doubt that this Wacker Innsbruck will steal a single point from the Horr Stadion next week, since both your teams are two points behind!!! Any team should be in the UEFA-Cup, but not Red Bull, Austria and Rapid (we belong to the Champions League hahahaha ;D ).

Posted by Metallifreak on 20.04.2008 at19:16:

Posted by metalandi on 20.04.2008 at19:27:

We can still become 4th, can't we? But it's a shame anyway, cause that would be "blech" traurig

Posted by Highwayman on 20.04.2008 at19:28:

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak

Beautiful, just beautiful! großes Grinsen It would be perfect if the teams on places 2 and 3 shared place 10 together, but you can't have everything. Zunge raus

Posted by Highwayman on 20.04.2008 at19:31:

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
We can still become 4th, can't we? But it's a shame anyway, cause that would be "blech" traurig

You can still become 3rd if Wacker wins at the Horrorstadion *coughing, bursting into laughter*.
Or if you win with 4+ goals difference at Mattersburg and both Sturm and Viola draw! Zunge raus

Posted by Highwayman on 20.04.2008 at19:32:

btw, we don't have to worry about UEFA-Cup qualifications, we're in the CL-qualifiers! Zunge raus großes Grinsen

Posted by Highwayman II on 02.05.2008 at11:36:

@Bayern: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Zieht den Bayern die Lederhosen aus, Lederhosen aus, Lederhosen aus!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Thank you Zenit, you saved European football!!!

But it's bad that the CL final is ManU vs. Chel$ki, Barca and Liverpool should have made it to the final!!! (I'm getting scared because Rapid might play against the latter two teams in the last round of the CL-qualifiers!!)
I think I'll have to "support" ManU in 3 weeks, I really dislike them, but they're the smaller evil than Chel$ki.

@Austria: it's a shame Austria became 3rd and LASK is only 6th!!

And I still grieve because Josef Schicklgruber retired, the best Upper Austrian keeper the Bundesliga had in the past few years (of course long after Helge Payer hehe). großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen j/k

Posted by norbinho19 on 04.05.2008 at09:39:

helge payer is a "eiergoalie"...macho and manninger ar far better!!

forza zenit sankt petersburg!!!!!

...but it's sad that fiorentina hasn't reached the final in UEFA cup...in both matches they were far better than rangers, but it was not enough.

that's really great for european football we have 3 teams in the UEFA cup and champions league final who played such a horrible defensive football in the last weeks (rangers, ManU, chelsea) verwirrt

i never saw such boring semifinals in the champios league like this year...so, i don't expect anything from this final in moscow.

noboday should blame the italian catenaccio from the 70's and 80's anymore, now we have a new "way of success" - the british walls!!!!

but thank god in june there is EURO 2008 and there will be played offensive football!! großes Grinsen

Posted by norbinho19 on 18.05.2008 at17:48:

großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen  
siamo  
campioni d'italia  
di nuovo 
großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen  

großes Grinsen grazie Ibragroßes Grinsen  

Posted by Metallifreak on 29.06.2008 at22:48:

The Official Football Thread

SPAIN vs GERMANY
1:0

Posted by metalandi on 29.06.2008 at23:13:

Congratulations Spain, you certainly DESERVED to win!! A bitter day for germany, to lose again in the last game, as at the world championship 2006, but that's life. Montse, i hope you will party till the morning today! großes Grinsen

Posted by norbinho19 on 30.06.2008 at00:15:

spain was playing an excellent football during the whole tournament and deserved so much to win!!!

Eviva Espana!!! 

Posted by Highwayman on 30.06.2008 at02:46:

Gracias for pwning the Italians in the Quarterfinals (Ciao Ciao Italia) and beating the Piefkes in the Finals and therefore saving European Football!!!!!!!

You did such a great tournament with such great offensive football, you really deserved to win the cup (and you played 2 matches in my Innsbruck haha).

btw, I#m already a little drunk bc of celebrating the vicktory of good football MWUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gracias again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Livestrong on 30.06.2008 at07:11:

I'm happy that it's Spain großes Grinsen

Posted by jamiz on 30.06.2008 at07:21:

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

OEH, OEH,OEH,OEH.......... beer
Great , crazy , awesome..........thank's boys from your support.
Realy Spain play better than Germany.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH