DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/index.php)
- Metallica (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=1)
-- Met On Tour (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=22)
--- 2010.06.18 - Sonisphere Festival, Degenaupark, Jonschwil, Switzerland (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/thread.php?threadid=2180)

Posted by metalandi on 16.06.2010 at16:43:

I forgot for a second we have an extra thread for jonschwil, so it's better when we continue the discussion here. Zunge raus

Just a question, does anyone have any spare rain ponchos, like we used in zagreb? Or does anyone know where to get those?

Posted by Metallifreak on 16.06.2010 at18:20:

No Andi, don't have anymore. But you can buy them for 50 Cent at "Drogerie Müller", which can be find in every big city. So when you catch Bernd in Linz, you will find this store at "PlusCity".

Posted by metalandi on 16.06.2010 at18:24:

Well, we will meet in st.valentina ctually, cause that's easier. But we have a müller here in steyr aswell, so i'm gonna check it out tomorrow. You know, steyr is slightly bigger than a village, aswell Zunge raus großes Grinsen

Posted by Highwayman on 16.06.2010 at19:08:

Copy+Paste from the other thread:

"I talked with bernd earlier today on the phone, he will be in st.valentin at about 7 pm tomorrow, and then we will come to you with my car, so we will be in innsbruck around 10 pm. We also think, it will be better that we take a train from st.gallen to jonschwil, cause there will most likely be alot of traffic. Going all the way from innsbruck to jonschwil would be too expensive and would take ages, but when we go from innsbruck to st.gallen per car, and then take the train to jonschwil from there, it will be the best solution. I checked the sonisphere site, it says there will be special trains going between jonschwil and st.gallen all night long between friday and saturday, so that won't be a problem."

----------------------------------------------------------

Parking in St.Gallen seems like an interesting idea, but I'm not sure if there is a good parking space in St. Gallen which isn't too expensive and near the St Gallen station. I've just called a friend of mine (he studies in Innsbruck and is from the St. Gallen canton) and he is not sure either if there is a good "Parkhaus", but he'll search for one in the Internet today. Augenzwinkern

And I'm ready to drive the way to Jonschwil/St.Gallen, no problem. But to be honest I don't wanna drive back: I don't want to get drunk, but I definitely don't want to stay under 0,5%°. beer

@Tomorrow evening: I'll meet with Jörg, Bernd and Christoph tomorrow at about 6pm at the Harley's and I don't know yet where I'll watch France-Mexico tomorrow evening; so I'll send both of you a PM and describe you the way to Harley's, my flat and the Public Viewing place in Marktplatz (might watch the match there). And you can call me anytime of course (for example when you're in Salzburg or Kufstein).

@Saturday: when do you all have to leave Innsbruck/Telfs?

Posted by metalandi on 16.06.2010 at19:23:

Well i think we should find something to park in st.gallen for sure. Don't think that will be a big problem, at least in austria when i left my car somewhere a few days i always found something not too expensive to park.

Alrighty about the meeting tomorrow evening, we'll give you a call when we are at the "german corner" or somewhere near that.

As always, for me it doesn't matter much when we leave innsbruck on saturday. Have to see what bernd says, i think he probably will drive with jörg to graz and from there back home with train, or something like that, so i maybe will drive home alone anyway. Just throw me out of your flat if i'm sleeping too long großes Grinsen

Btw. do you know how much %° are allowed in switzerland when you're driving? Is it like in austria, or are you not allowed to drink anything at all?

Posted by Highwayman on 16.06.2010 at19:48:

I've just googled it, Switzerland also has 0,5%°.

And it wasn't possible to send this PM to both of you, I could only send it to Andi, it said sth like "Der Posteingang des Benutzers Livestrong ist voll". Zunge raus Just print it and tell Bernd to read these instructions to you while you're driving! großes Grinsen

Posted by metalandi on 16.06.2010 at19:50:

Alright walter, got the message. Good that i didn't forget to get new paper for the printer cause otherwise i wouldn't even be able to print anything out großes Grinsen

Posted by jamiz on 16.06.2010 at19:58:

hey boys großes Grinsen what time you will arrive at the concert?

Posted by Metallifreak on 16.06.2010 at20:24:

@ Metalandi and Livestrong: HOLY DRIVER TOUR 2010 - Hope you guyz will find the correct way. Of better, hope you will find your car after the show. Heheheh

@ Montse: I think I can be there around 3.30 pm on friday. Looking forward to meet you. After Metallica I think we have to go to Volbeat show aswell, or?

Posted by jamiz on 16.06.2010 at20:31:

großes Grinsen we can meet at Volbeat show. The Spanish people will be at the first row. If we don't get it,about 3.30pm i will send you a msm. beer

Posted by Livestrong on 16.06.2010 at20:44:

Looking forward to meet all you crazy fuckers there \m/

Posted by CaptainKirk on 17.06.2010 at15:59:

Hello Guys!

I am Michael and i'd have a ticket for WIL!!

Unfortunately i'm not able to go there!

It's possible for me to send it all night long up to sunrise with UPS Express. So you'll receive it at latest at 12:00 am on Friday!

If you know someone who needs it please call me on DREI/ 4064023.

brgds, Michael

Posted by damageinc on 18.06.2010 at23:13:

As I see on metontour you guys got some nice, shiny Zagreb style weather. Set so far is awesome with No Remorse!

Posted by norbinho19 on 19.06.2010 at09:39:

quote:
Original von damageinc
As I see on metontour you guys got some nice, shiny Zagreb style weather. Set so far is awesome with No Remorse!

jonschwil had a lot of mud, but, thank god, no rain großes Grinsen

Posted by metalandi on 19.06.2010 at15:02:

Just got home, i think i will go to bed again in a few minutes and sleep till tomorrow, i'm completely dead großes Grinsen

Yeah the rain was already over when we arrived and in the evening almost all clouds were gone, but of course the mud already was there by then großes Grinsen

Posted by Requiem on 19.06.2010 at19:08:

after watching a couple videos from the mud in jonschwil, i´m glad i was not there.
it´s a hundred times worse than in zagreb.

Posted by metalandi on 19.06.2010 at19:10:

When you get used to it it doesn't matter anymore. Zunge raus t's just mud after all, isn't it?

Posted by Requiem on 19.06.2010 at19:25:

i red some comments, not everyone has the same opinion.
sure, when the band is playing it doesn´t matter that much but you have to be prepared perfectly. so, it´s not worth for me.

Posted by metalandi on 19.06.2010 at19:28:

We weren't prepared at all, we just went into the mud like it wouldn't be there großes Grinsen It would just have sucked bad if it still would have rained, but that wasn't the case luckily. I'm sitting at home here and wasn't killed by the mud, remember, what don't kill ya makes ya more strong Zunge raus

But sure, they should have prepared everything better at the area, since the forecast said it would rain. I also didn't see a single dixie toilet there

Posted by norbinho19 on 19.06.2010 at20:35:

the weather in zagreb was a lot worser than the mud in jonschwil.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH