DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/index.php)
- Metallica (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=1)
-- Metallica Bootlegs (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=3)
--- Interested in a soulfly vine??? (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/thread.php?threadid=1965)

Posted by norbinho19 on 01.03.2009 at18:03:

Interested in a soulfly vine???

hey members,

how about a new vine?

since one of my favourite bands - soulfly - is touring through europe and austria at the moment, i thought you would maybe be interested in a soulfly vine!!

let me know what you think and i will sort some nice soulfly shows out if you are interested!!

PS: jörg or andi, please could you create a poll, please? i think i don't have rights to do that...just create a simple yes or no poll please!! thanks großes Grinsen

Posted by metalandi on 01.03.2009 at18:10:

I added the poll bernd, allthough i'm not too interested in the band, i think i'll also participate in this one. cool

Posted by norbinho19 on 01.03.2009 at18:13:

thanks very much, andi!! großes Grinsen

Posted by Metallifreak on 01.03.2009 at19:07:

Of course Bernd, I like this band. Every vine is more then welcome.

Posted by jamiz on 01.03.2009 at21:39:

Good idea Bernd. großes Grinsen

Posted by Livestrong on 03.03.2009 at21:27:

Of course I'm in großes Grinsen

Posted by norbinho19 on 06.03.2009 at21:47:

ok, seems enough people are interested in a soulfly vine großes Grinsen

i will sort some shows out tomorrow for the vine and post the sign ups!!

Posted by Metallifreak on 06.03.2009 at22:19:

Awesome Bernd, awesome großes Grinsen

Posted by Livestrong on 07.03.2009 at01:28:

quote:
Original von norbinho19
ok, seems enough people are interested in a soulfly vine großes Grinsen

i will sort some shows out tomorrow for the vine and post the sign ups!!

You're the man großes Grinsen

Posted by Metfan72 on 17.05.2009 at08:34:

Hey guys, I guess this is only for Europeans????

Any chance of a Canadian being able to get some Soulfly?

Max is the coolest and Sepultura has never been the same without him. Although they are still good.

**Sorry to invade** Saw Metallifreaks sig and thought I would pop in and say hello.

Posted by Dinx on 17.05.2009 at08:50:

I think it would be possible, but the soulfly vine is already over. And the next thing is, you need at least 20 posts on the board to be allowed to participate in our vines. Check out the next ones, they are always announced a few weeks earlier before the vine-start

and yeah I almost forgot...WELCOME! to our board

Posted by Metfan72 on 17.05.2009 at09:01:

Thanks for the reply. I did not read the vine rules, sorry. I normally do, but I talk to Bernd on Metpage and saw this post, thought I would reply.

Was not really expecting to be able to participate right away, just never knew that there was an Austrian site.

Very cool of you guys.

Posted by norbinho19 on 17.05.2009 at09:14:

quote:
Original von Metfan72
Thanks for the reply. I did not read the vine rules, sorry. I normally do, but I talk to Bernd on Metpage and saw this post, thought I would reply.

Was not really expecting to be able to participate right away, just never knew that there was an Austrian site.

Very cool of you guys.

hey paul,

welcome to our austrian board, nice to see you here too großes Grinsen

i will include those soulfly vine shows in the package with the metallica show you wanted, no problem!!

yeah, you are definately right, without max sepulturaisn't the same anymore!

Posted by Metfan72 on 17.05.2009 at09:23:

Thanks buddy. You don't really have to and I wasn't expecting you to just thought I would pop in and say hello.

I think it is really cool you guys have your own Chapter/website.

I joined last week sometime, but thought it was for Europeans only. But I saw Jorg post on Metpage and clicked his banner again and saw this post.

**EDIT** I just noticed that it is 8 shows?? Are you cool with that Bernd? I mean, I can't just take from you like that.

Posted by Metallifreak on 17.05.2009 at09:35:

Hey Paul, nice to see you on my board. Welcome dude. And one again many congrats for your RM-Status großes Grinsen

Posted by Metfan72 on 17.05.2009 at09:42:

Thanks Jorg.

Couldn't have done it without you guys, honestly.

And I think this so cool. Nothing like this in Canada, we don't even have a proper chapter. In Ontario, Canada there are almost 10 Million people, but only a small chapter 4 hours away from me.

Posted by Metallifreak on 17.05.2009 at09:45:

So, you are an MetClubber too???

Posted by Metfan72 on 17.05.2009 at09:50:

Yes, but I never go to PPM.

Met4Life1 is my name there, but I never go there. I like Metpage much better.

Posted by norbinho19 on 17.05.2009 at09:58:

quote:
Original von Metfan72
Thanks buddy. You don't really have to and I wasn't expecting you to just thought I would pop in and say hello.

I think it is really cool you guys have your own Chapter/website.

I joined last week sometime, but thought it was for Europeans only. But I saw Jorg post on Metpage and clicked his banner again and saw this post.

**EDIT** I just noticed that it is 8 shows?? Are you cool with that Bernd? I mean, I can't just take from you like that.

as i said, paul, no problem including them to the package for you!! smile

Posted by Metfan72 on 17.05.2009 at10:05:

Much appreciated Bernd. Anytime I can repay you with something, anything just ask.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH